Hey Guys and Gals,

President Tony Baker told me at our last visit that I was doing a terrible job of advertising. To prove him just a little bit wrong I wanted to let the MRA know that Speedin' Motorsports is offering a Trackside Support Program to the for the remainder of the season! We have been to all of the HPR rounds so far this year and have stayed busy with people learning more about us every weekend.

BUT even staying busy doesn't mean that EVERYBODY knows we are even there, with parts, supplies, and rental warmers. We have been offering a large selection of crash repair parts for vortex and woodcraft, tire warmers to purchase or rent (in the event you need just one for the day) and parts like tank pads, spark plugs, knee sliders, Brembo brakes, along with basic repairs and diagnostics for your motorcycle.

We DONT CARE if they were purchased from us or who you're sponsored by, we want to help you keep your weekend going! It takes alot of money to get out to the track, lets make it worth it for YOU!

Come Visit us this next weekend at HPR! We will be stationed in one of the carports. Look for our banner, and come say "hi".

We've greatly enjoyed spending time with the MRA and look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, if you need something, please give us a call.

Brian - Speedin' Motorsports
505-215-0985