Thread: MRA Trackside Support Vendor

Member Novice Speedin' Motorsports's Avatar

MRA Trackside Support Vendor

Hey Guys and Gals,

President Tony Baker told me at our last visit that I was doing a terrible job of advertising. To prove him just a little bit wrong I wanted to let the MRA know that Speedin' Motorsports is offering a Trackside Support Program to the for the remainder of the season! We have been to all of the HPR rounds so far this year and have stayed busy with people learning more about us every weekend.

BUT even staying busy doesn't mean that EVERYBODY knows we are even there, with parts, supplies, and rental warmers. We have been offering a large selection of crash repair parts for vortex and woodcraft, tire warmers to purchase or rent (in the event you need just one for the day) and parts like tank pads, spark plugs, knee sliders, Brembo brakes, along with basic repairs and diagnostics for your motorcycle.

We DONT CARE if they were purchased from us or who you're sponsored by, we want to help you keep your weekend going! It takes alot of money to get out to the track, lets make it worth it for YOU!

Come Visit us this next weekend at HPR! We will be stationed in one of the carports. Look for our banner, and come say "hi".

We've greatly enjoyed spending time with the MRA and look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, if you need something, please give us a call.

Brian - Speedin' Motorsports
    505-215-0985
    Brian Robertson
    2013-2014 MRA Trackside Support

Authorized Dealer - Woodcraft, Armour Bodies, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bridgestone, TechSpec and Race Bike Hoodies
    www.speedinmotorsports.com <- Check out our Race Only Section!
    www.facebook.com/SpeedinMotorsports <- Come hang out with us and give us a 'LIKE'

Senior Member Expert
    You did do a terrible job. I didn't know you were even at R3 until drinkin a beer with you guys late saturday night. Thanks a ton for coming out to support the MRA racers. Awesome stuff. See you next weekend Brian.
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

Haha well hopefully this makes up for it just a bit

Your very welcome! Be sure to come see us this next weekend Dennis!
    Brian Robertson

Authorized Dealer - Woodcraft, Armour Bodies, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bridgestone, TechSpec and Race Bike Hoodies
    www.facebook.com/SpeedinMotorsports <- Come hang out with us and give us a 'LIKE'

Senior Member Amateur
    No kidding these guys are the S#!T Brian has been such a great help and possibly one of the nicest people you will meet! Lookin forward to seeing you guys this weekend!!
    MRA #406
    406 Racing
    Michelin
    Speedin Motorsports
    RockyMtnPhotos
    STM Suspension
    Custom Collision Repair
    420science.com

Thanks Jeff, Im glad we could help! Counting down the week untill we get on the road!

See you soon!
    Brian Robertson

Senior Member Amateur
    The guys at Speedin' saved my weekend at round 5! They had everything I needed to get my bike fixed up after I lowsided in the morning and even helped me fix it. These are the kinds of guys that we want to stick around, so if you need any parts, please talk to them first.

Senior Member Amateur
    I needed some Tech Spec tank pads and these guys hooked me up trackside at a steal.

Too bad you didn't have a throttle assembly / cable for me though.

I'll hit you guys up from now on for my trackside needs. Gonna be at the next two rounds?

PS... Do you carry VP U4 fuel?
    David "MOBSTER" Mobley | MRA # 78
    Dunlop Race Tires / BlackBerry
    http://www.mobster78.com

Thanks for a GREAT weekend at the MRA!

We had many riders with issues that we were able to get sorted and get them back on track!

David,

Cables are on our list of things to bring from here out. As for VP Fuel, Yes we are a dealer. No we dont have any at the moment. Our distribution center is out, our local rep is impossible to get ahold of and at the moment I can only ship 100 gals or more at a time. As we reach the end of the season we feel its best to get a few kinks worked out so we are ready for 2013 and can supply the riders the freshest fuel possible.

Also WE WILL be at the next 2 rounds so keep an eye out for us! If you need me to bring something specific please dont hesitate to ask! We can also ship anything to you between rounds. All orders ship for FREE.

Thanks again to all of you at the MRA!
    Brian Robertson

Senior Member Amateur
    And once again I can't say enough about these guys! Had a bit of a mishap Friday afternoon and got some "stuff" in my calipers so the front wheel was dragging really bad. Brian spent all sat morning fetching me hot soapy water, helping me clean, and reassembling my bike to get me back out on the track! Truely amazing people to have out with us each weekend! Plus they drive from NM just to join us! Awesome to have you guys!!!!!
    MRA #406
    406 Racing
    Michelin
    Speedin Motorsports
    RockyMtnPhotos
    STM Suspension
    Custom Collision Repair
    420science.com

Senior Member Expert
    I think my gf got a tank grip pad from them that worked great. I just need to find them and meet them now.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Senior Member Amateur
    ....she did indeed....I saw it happen.

Senior Member Expert
    ^^^Thats right Kevin...He is keeping a close eye on her...don't you forget that....and my eyes are you! :shock:

Did not know you all were out there...This is good to know since I currently think the only undamage part on my bike is the motor...
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Jeff,
    Your very welcome I'm really happy we could get you taken care of. This is why we drive 7 Hrs to be at the track with the MRA! I hope to help more and more as the season winds down and do it again in 2013!

Kevin,
    She did buy the Pads from us! We are stocking that stuff at the track just for you guys. Excited to see that we had what you needed! Please come visit us at the next round!

NossLou,
    We have been at most of the rounds and it seems people are really enjoying us being there to help them. If you need something on or off the track don't hesitate to ask! The beauty is that even after you pay for it we are there to help you use it on the day it matters the most
    Brian Robertson

Hey Brian, I spoke with you a bit on Sunday after my crash in amt o. Was wondering what you could do for me on a helmet. That's the second time I have wiped out pretty hard with that helmet. You know what they say, " 3rd time is the charm." So I don't want to try and continue with that. I also don't have a ton of cash for one because who would have thought that the rear wheel alone on a 2012 gsxr would be $700. Thank you nyles

PM Sent, Nyles
    Brian Robertson

Senior Member Expert
    My experience with Speedin - before the season even started, I was talking with Brian about putting a GPX Pro on the bike. He ordered it and personally delivered it to the track in less than a week. On top of that, I arrived the Friday evening before R1 looking frazzled, as I had been up since Wednesday night trying to get the motor together with some help from Faster. We got it all built but I hadn't even run it yet, let alone had time to properly mount bodywork, bleed brakes, etc. Brian and his guys asked what they could do, and jumped on the SV almost immediately helping with these tasks, even when they had a large amount of their own stuff to do still. Round 1 literally would not have happened for me without their assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyles Gourlie
    Hey Brian, I spoke with you a bit on Sunday after my crash in amt o. Was wondering what you could do for me on a helmet. That's the second time I have wiped out pretty hard with that helmet. You know what they say, " 3rd time is the charm." So I don't want to try and continue with that. I also don't have a ton of cash for one because who would have thought that the rear wheel alone on a 2012 gsxr would be $700. Thank you nyles
    Erhm, k. One good spill on a lid is it. 3rd time is not the charm with helmets, if that thing does anything harder than a love tap on the ground it's likely done. Continuing to ride in it could mean your life, depending on where it hits again. Glad you're ok and buying another, but for future reference and all...
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Ralph, Thanks for sharing! We are happy we could help you. This is what we want our trackside program to be about!

Appreciate the Support!
    Brian Robertson