Well I was talking with some family and other racers that didn't make it to PMP and we got on the topic of the quality of the new surface and some other opinions of those that did make it. I figured I would start a thread for others to add their .02 and share with others that did or didn't make it.

I always thought PMP layout was decent but never really like it a ton because of only being there 3 times in 2 years. I also hated the surface because of never having my suspension dialed in for it compared to the other tracks. As a new'ish racer these are the reasons it wasn't a 'great' track.

however now having the new surface, and having been there a 4th time, I can honestly say it is becoming one of my favorite places. There are still a few bumps in a place or two but so much of it is smooth and so fun. The more I memorize the layout mapped to my marker points the more I get faster. I hope that we can race there afford-ably more next year and hope others give it a good chance.

The only things left on my wish list are:
RV powerspots
Maybe some tall bleachers behind the maint area so you could see turn 2 through 7 better?
Some more markers on turn 1. Maybe add a 5 and a 4 in front of the 3,2,1.
and if I am gonna be nit picky, a pavilion area on the grass area that already houses the benches?

In summary, Thank you Pueblo for improving the track as much as you have.