Thread: KMart for EZ Up and fire extinguisher (who knew?)

Senior Member Amateur

KMart for EZ Up and fire extinguisher (who knew?)

This is sort of a strange post, but I thought I would pass this along to anyone who might be needing a simple E-Z Up and / or fire extinguisher. KMart has the 10x10 size E-Z Up (the one with a 8x8 canopy) online for in-store pickup for $44.89 after 10% off code "KMART10PSAVINGS". Add in a 2-year protection plan for $8.99 and it becomes a pretty good deal (around $58 with tax). The protection plan is as follows:

"Nationwide service, 100% parts & labor coverage, no deductibles, no hidden fees, and coverage is transferable if the product is sold or given as a gift.
    Protection From: Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, normal wear & tear, power surges, and defects in workmanship and materials."

Sounds like a perfect plan for an E-Z Up that goes to High Winds Raceway, "Pueblow", or PPIR (sorry no wind jokes for that one).

This E-Z Up is just like the one I have been using for 2 years. It's not the top-end or the largest, but is great for a smaller pit.

Link to the E-Z Up:
    http://www.kmart.com/e-z-up-sierra-i...1&blockType=G1

While I was at the Belleview/Broadway KMart picking up the E-Z Up, I noticed they had a fire extinguisher on clearance right by the pickup for online orders. Normally a $55 5lb extinguisher, it was marked down to $28. Online Amazon has the same one for $47.95 plus shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/First-Alert-FE.../dp/B000M2QR8U

I don't work for KMart (I am almost trashy enough though), and am just passing this along in case anyone was looking for either of these items.

Cheers,
    Jamie
    MRA #88

Senior Member Amateur
    I just got back from kmart cause I seen the same deal. Got there and ended up going with a ShadeTech 12x12 straight leg on sale for $99. The girl gave me the 2yr replacement coverage for $4.99. Took the kiddos riding yesterday and a surprise gust trashed my EZup. Definitely needed another for next weekend. Didn't think to look for extinguisher at kmart, so looks like I'll be going back tomorrow.