Thread: Tires for 4 hr??

Senior Member Amateur

Tires for 4 hr??

Hello,
    Just to let you guys know that the latest shipment of Pirellis have come in and we will be all set with a stock of tires for your weekend. 250 DOTs all the way to liter bike slicks.

If you are doing the 4 hour endurance, you might want to look at the Diablo Superbike PRO. It's our track day/Endurance slick tires that allow much more laps between tire changes for less cost.

Let me know if you are interested. Have fun out there this weekend!

Oscar

Senior Member Amateur
    I should add that PRO series tires will work very well in testing the "new" Pueblo track after you have used them for the endurance race!

Senior Member Amateur
    Just to follow up with this post. Sol Performance/Pirelli did great at the 4 hour! We captured both the Team and Solo (Titanium Butt) endurance wins (even second in the Solo!)

The 3 person team endurance was outfitted with our full race slick tires for 108 laps. No tire changes were made the whole event.

#1 in Solo endurance had a full race slick in the front and the Superbike PRO slick rear!! At the end of the race (100 laps) it looked great and was ready for another endurance!

#2 in Solo endurance was outfitted with our DOT Diablo Supercorsa race front and matching rear. The rider warmed up the tires in a (7lap) sprint race earlier in the day and then used them in the 4 hour for another 98 laps!!

Just a reminder that the PRO slick tire would be a great tire to try out at Pueblo. It's excellent durability would hold up very well against the new pavement there. Contact me for more information.

Additionally I would like to say congrats to all the racers in the 4 hour, no matter what tire you ran. It's awesome to see all of you go out there and give everything you have! I saw some sore and waddling bodies on Sunday morning.