Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HPR Round 3 - Sign up.

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo
    Friggin awesome, more CSC'ers for corner workin....before they join superstreet!!!

We are looking at some potential future top ten'ers in Nov class.
    :-$

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by thankgod
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing
    Bring a completed membership app with you and turn it in to me on Saturday morning - http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/file...ion_Packet.pdf
    Here you go bro.
    Is this an application for the MRA license to race? ie GTU, GTO, Endurance, etc.? I just want to Marshal a few times and help out maybe do superstreet in a month and save the MRA license till next season, when I can afford a whole pit crew, tour bus and paddock girls in tight clothes with the umbrellas....ya know? DO I need to fill out a membership form to Marshal? I understand the legal mumbo jumbo, you know, like I'm aware of the risk's involved by standing next to a racetrack with people flying around the track at a high rate of speed. I'm just a nub with questions....wanna lend a helping hand and get all the info I can about the sport.
    Maybe your supposed to fill out the medical release portion, but I will let someone else more knowledgeable in this chime in.

Junior Member Novice
    Maybe your supposed to fill out the medical release portion, but I will let someone else more knowledgeable in this chime in.[/quote]

I can do that.

Senior Member Amateur
    Just fill out the app, waiver and medical form. Turn it into Jim Saturday morning and he'll give you your membership card/pass.
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by MadVlad
    Just fill out the app, waiver and medical form. Turn it into Jim Saturday morning and he'll give you your membership card/pass.
    E Z P Z. What time do we have to be there? Either I'm missing some critical info or I'm just really slo...or slo is slo...wait I'm thankslo...er....slogod...no..ug... i have issues.

WolFeYeZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone_Skiing
    From the replies so far on the list we do still need people.

For the new people please wear white pants. I will have t-shirts for you at sign in. We meet at 6:30am in the classroom (large trailer next to the office, closest to the food trailer). Please arrive ready to work. As usual be prepared for any weather. We can race in the rain at HPR. Also absolutely no Yellow or Red clothing allowed. We do have some clear rain gear if you don't have rain gear that isn't an appropriate color.

I will be going over the responsibilities and doing a (very) condensed version of the training at the start of the day. If you are new and haven't worked before please make a note of that next to your name when you sign in and I will do my best to put you in a corner with an experienced worker to help you learn (but not Joe since I don't want him slacking ).

I have a corner marshal training document that I will post a link to once I get it put on the server somewhere.

Thanks and see you all Saturday/Sunday!

-Nick Gibson
    There you go TG. Read more :P

Member Novice

This weekend

Working both days.

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ

For the new people please wear white pants. I will have t-shirts for you at sign in. We meet at 6:30am in the classroom (large trailer next to the office, closest to the food trailer). Please arrive ready to work
    You beat me to it.

To answer a few other questions in one post:
    Shoes: No open toed shoes/sandals. Wear something you'll comfortable standing all day in.
    Application Form: Please fill out the whole application. You do NOT need to supply a credit card number (unless you'd like to. I sorta promise to only use it for corner worker beverages... :wink: I cannot speak for Jim Wilson tho )

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will see you all Saturday!

-Nick
    2012 Head Corner Worker

President Expert
    Correct! Fill out everything except the lower half of the membership application that says "Racers Only". If you choose to put your credit card number on it, I'm sure we could use it to subsidize the party after the 4 hour is over. :mrgreen:
    MRA #29

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ

For the new people please wear white pants. I will have t-shirts for you at sign in. We meet at 6:30am in the classroom (large trailer next to the office, closest to the food trailer). Please arrive ready to work. As usual be prepared for any weather. We can race in the rain at HPR. Also absolutely no Yellow or Red clothing allowed. We do have some clear rain gear if you don't have rain gear that isn't an appropriate color.

I will be going over the responsibilities and doing a (very) condensed version of the training at the start of the day. If you are new and haven't worked before please make a note of that next to your name when you sign in and I will do my best to put you in a corner with an experienced worker to help you learn (but not Joe since I don't want him slacking ).

I have a corner marshal training document that I will post a link to once I get it put on the server somewhere.

Thanks and see you all Saturday/Sunday!

-Nick Gibson
    Thank you Wolfy! Ug ty to you too! I'll be there Saturday for Marshal-ing.

Junior Member Novice
    And remember kids...Reading is FUNdamental. :shock:

Ed Shuler is working both days I believe.
    Sarah Linnebur Sunday
    Cody Schaffer Sunday
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    As far as hats what is allowed and what isn't?
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Quote Originally Posted by MadVlad
    As far as hats what is allowed and what isn't?
    Anything as long as its not red or yellow.
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

I can't make it this year - I'm in a different country, eh?
    Bob - #46
    MRA President (2024) - Vice President (2022-2023)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty." - Peter Egan
    Colorado Sportbike Club | 4 Horsemen Racing | R.I.P. 502
    Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end!

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Did you get deported??? :lol:

Senior Member Amateur
    Marshal P and Nicole R will be cornerworking both Saturday and Sunday.

-Marsh

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Did you get deported??? :lol:
    lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12