So I was lucky enough to ride this track on the trip with Connie Kassel and others. The major issue with this track was the back stretch. Well over a mile in length with a banked downhill entrance. It was sick!!! right up to the point where you have to get it shut down for a low speed bottom of 2nd gear corner. We did the math, (cause the radar gun the PO PO was holding didn't read 179 MPH till I popped out of the bubble and made a downshift) that top speed was around 200. We proposed to the city that a carousel be added somewhere in the middle of the backstretch, but they said no. On the issue of safety, compared to Steamboat, this track is safer when it comes to objects in impact areas. Major concerns were the fence lining the climb to the last turn on to the front straight. The only curbing is in Turn 1, which is far enough away from start/ finish to let things get sorted out.

It looks to me like the poll is indicating a majority in favor of going, I agree. If I have the opportunity, I trust the MRA will have the proper safety measures in place, and the best corner workers anywhere to take care of us!!

Double T