PDA

View Full Version : 2012 season program

spideyrdr
May 3rd, 2012, 11:18 AM
I just noticed the 2012 program is linked on the homepage. I don't know how long it's been there, but I just had a look and it's awesome. Thanks to the folks who put in the time on the program!

Cheers,
Jamie

Titus
May 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Tried that link on the homepage, but the PDF is failing to work.

nude
May 7th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Jamie,
Thanks for the nice feedback! A good portion of my winter is spent putting it together and Ricky Orlando spends a lot of time working with the advertisers. In addition, I would like to thank the board for their help this year getting the rider's biographies as well as helping to distribute the printed programs.

The file is in Adobe Flash and it's about a 12MB file so it may take several minuted to download depending on your internet link speed. Once it is open, you can turn the pages by moving your mouse over the blue arrow on the lower corner of the page (you can actually drag the corners to turn the pages like a real magazine). If you click on an advertiser, you will be redirected to their website. On the cover, if you click the image you will be redirected to the MRA website. You can also get printed copies of the program at almost any motorcycle shop or at the races.

Mark Nudelman
MRA #72