PDA

View Full Version : Friday Evening Tech

sheispoison
May 1st, 2012, 06:02 PM
For those of you that are going to be doing the lapping days on the Friday before race events, I am going to be doing tech in the evenings. Here's how it's going to work:
From 5:00pm to 7:00pm I'll get the tech ramps set up either near my pit (look for the jalopy 1969 van) or down by the pavilion at HPR. Shannon Moham will probably be helping me with this so we can get as many people done Friday as we can to lighten the load on Saturday morning. But, these times are tentative, if something happens and delays it or cancels it I ask that everyone please be patient and understanding as this is something we are doing to help you guys out and we don't have to do it.
When you come to tech, even Friday evening, have you're belly pan off, and take a good look over you're bike first, especially if you've been riding all day. Clean bikes always move through tech faster.
If anyone has any questions let me know.
Carl

scott_tiller
May 1st, 2012, 07:04 PM
SWEEEEET.

Thanks Hot Carl and Shannon for doing this. Makes Saturday morning less stressful.

oldtimer
May 3rd, 2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks Hot Carl and Moham for Friday nite tech! We'll see you there. :)

Teach
May 3rd, 2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah it makes sat morning so much easier!

COS Mille
May 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Really was nice to have this available, made Sat AM a breeze. Thanks! Hope to see this continue.

lars
May 10th, 2012, 08:29 AM
^ +1 this made saturday much less busy in the AM. thanks!

apriliarider
June 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Carl, I assume you'll be teching tonight at HPR from about 5:00-7:00 p.m. as you have for the prior 2 rounds? That really does make Saturday mornings easy, and thanks for doing that.

sheispoison
June 11th, 2012, 07:02 AM
It's my pleasure. It makes Saturday morning easier on all of us! My plan is to do it every round.

d_mob
June 11th, 2012, 03:04 PM
It's my pleasure. It makes Saturday morning easier on all of us! My plan is to do it every round.

It gives him more time to pester everyone about their banjo bolts on Saturday morning! :)

BANJO BOLTSSS!!!!!!

rforsythe
June 11th, 2012, 03:12 PM
:lol:

And BRAKE PINSSSSS!

marty
June 11th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Why do we have to wire all those brake parts? I mean they only hold a little fluid and we only use them a couple of times per lap 8) :lol: