PDA

View Full Version : Superstreet on 5/5/12

Z_Rooth
April 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hi everyone! This will be my first track day experience. I'm super excited. I heard that friday's practice sesh may only be for MRA licensed riders, is this true or can I come get some practice in on friday before the superstreet race on saturday. I have a fully prepped trackbike and no MRA license. Thanks!

Bueller999
April 26th, 2012, 12:03 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=14654

Looks like only licenced racers.

Z_Rooth
April 26th, 2012, 12:15 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=14654

Looks like only licenced racers.

balls

DOUBLE A
April 26th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I'd show up with $$$, and a CAN DO attitude.... you may just get the powers that be to bend an occational rule. 8)

T Baggins
April 26th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I'd show up with $$$, and a CAN DO attitude.... you may just get the powers that be to bend an occational rule. 8)

Nope. Not gonna happen.

As this is the one and only practice day pre-season for a large percentage of our members, we've requested HPR only let our guys on track so we get the best quality practice out of our limited practice time.

The remainder of the Friday lapping sessions WILL be open to the public, but the one before the first race has always been treated as "sacred".

In years past all the Friday practice days were "run" by the MRA and you had to be a racer to get on the track at all...

Z-Rooth - soon as you complete two SS events, you're eligible for a license - so license up and you can come out and play with us anytime, anywhere...

Z_Rooth
April 27th, 2012, 12:08 AM

Nope. Not gonna happen.

As this is the one and only practice day pre-season for a large percentage of our members, we've requested HPR only let our guys on track so we get the best quality practice out of our limited practice time.

The remainder of the Friday lapping sessions WILL be open to the public, but the one before the first race has always been treated as "sacred".

In years past all the Friday practice days were "run" by the MRA and you had to be a racer to get on the track at all...

Z-Rooth - soon as you complete two SS events, you're eligible for a license - so license up and you can come out and play with us anytime, anywhere...

Damn, I was really hoping I'd be able to do what Double A was saying (and thx for the advice that was a fine plan). Oh well. Guess it's gonna be amateur hour out there for the superstreet race. Thanks T Baggins! C'yall on Saturday!