PDA

View Full Version : Chicane Trackdays - Private Coaching in 2012

rybo
April 25th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Chicane is changing direction in 2012 to a model of private coaching for individual riders.

Cost will be per hour and I will provide for my own track fees and expendables. You need to bring your own equipment, a notebook and some goals.

Who I am: A seasoned expert racer with a lot of laps under my belt and the ability to teach. I'm consistent, reasonably fast and have worked hard at being an excellent rider. I've developed multiple rider / instruction programs over the years and possess a masters degree in education, so I understand how to teach. I'm interested in helping you be a better rider.

Who I am not: I'm not a world champion racer or the fastest rider in the club. I also am not a "one size fits all" teacher - I want to work directly with you to help you reach your goals on the racetrack.

Interested parties can email me at

scott(at)chicanetrackdays.com

or call at

seven two zero - 988-9828

Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working with you!

jgixxer1
April 26th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Is this equivalent to the race school and being able to apply for a race license after?

JimWilson29
April 26th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Is this equivalent to the race school and being able to apply for a race license after?

No. You would have to receive instruction from the MRA New Rider Director Jeff Brown or one of the MRA's former New Rider Directors that are approved to license.