PDA

View Full Version : marchesini spacers

sneakyhonda
April 18th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hello I have 16.5 Marchesini wheels that i need some help on getting the rear spacers to fit on my 00 r6 or if some one can shave down the ones I have to fit. The rear brake side is to long and needs to be shaved down because its hitting the swing arm. Please Help =-( thank you call or PM me 303-588-5342

JimWilson29
April 18th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hello I have 16.5 Marchesini wheels that i need some help on getting the rear spacers to fit on my 00 r6 or if some one can shave down the ones I have to fit. The rear brake side is to long and needs to be shaved down because its hitting the swing arm. Please Help =-( thank you call or PM me 303-588-5342

Call Bart at Faster. He has someone that is good with modifying wheel spacers.

scott_tiller
April 18th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Yea, call Bart. I just had some work done to my Marchesini's to fit my 2000 r6. My were from a R1 and they had to modify the cush drive and make a custom axle for the front.

Fastt Racing
April 18th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I can help as well. I am super backed up with work right now, but if all you need is to machine down the spacer in the lathe, I can do that for you no problem. I would like to know if both need machined, or just one? Have you measured your chassis centerline to the wheel/swingarm to determine this yet? If we need to setup the bike to get needed spacer dimensions, I wouldn't be able to do it until next week. Email me if you have any questions aprecisionrepair@gmail.com or fasttracing@aol.com. My shop is in Westminster. Good luck.