PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Springs Harley service?

Clarkie
April 15th, 2012, 08:10 PM
A couple of friends of my Dad's have a couple of Harleys in storage in the Springs and they will be flying over to ride Route 66 at some stage in the near future. Does anyone have anything good/bad to say about http://pikespeakharleydavidson.com/ or know of another shop in the Springs that regularly works on Harleys?

I have no idea of what they will need doing but I have asked for more info. Obviously a lot of shops can do the basic oil/filter/tires/brakes so I will try and find out more info.

My first thought was Sexy Ben but he would probably just laugh at me........ again :lol:

Thanks in advance

cosp600rr
April 15th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Clarkie, my boss rides those and I am sure he gets them serviced here in the springs so I ll ask him tomorrow who he recommends and why. He runs with a whole group of them so I am sure they all have some info on who is the best and why. Ill let you know.

Clarkie
April 15th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Sweet thanks Matt

jmaher
April 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I am in the Springs and they are the main reason I am no longer on a Harley. For long time riders here they have a poor at best reputation. I would recommend Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Plaza for basic service, American Motorcycle for more.

Joe