PDA

View Full Version : HPR motorcycle lapping 4/15 canceled

The GECCO
April 14th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Hello All, based on the weather forecast and the cancellations by the few who had signed up we have decided to cancel the motorcycle lapping day on Sunday the 15th.

Fastt Racing
April 14th, 2012, 03:28 PM
No Problem. We will see you Monday Apr 23rd instead to finally use some punches for the offseason.

d_mob
April 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM
No Problem. We will see you Monday Apr 23rd instead to finally use some punches for the offseason.

You might want to check with Glenn on the 23rd date. I talked to him last night and I thought he said something about that one being rescheduled. I could be wrong and actually hope I am as I'd love to get out that day as well.

Glenn?

d_mob
April 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
No Problem. We will see you Monday Apr 23rd instead to finally use some punches for the off season.

You might want to check with Glenn on the 23rd date. I talked to him last night and I thought he said something about that one being rescheduled. I could be wrong and actually hope I am as I'd love to get out that day as well.

Glenn?

Nope, turns out I'm just an idiot. The 23rd date is still a "go". Just saw Glenn and confirmed. Gonna schedule the day off tomorrow. See you guys out there! Pray for sunshine -

NossLou
April 16th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Figured that was the case Mobster..... :D