PDA

View Full Version : Interstate Honda Open House April 20/21st: Volunteer

Louden
April 11th, 2012, 05:42 AM
http://cdn-6.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/interstatehonda/openhousefinal_580.jpg

Come down and help us kick off the 2012 riding season. It will all start off on Friday night with our monthly Friday event "Bike Night" (please look at our calendar for more info on dates). Suicidal Lifestyles will be in attendance with their "Extreme Sports Performance" show starting at 6:00pm Friday night and also performing Saturday at 2:00pm ,make sure you are here at least 20 minutes before show to assure you a good spot to watch. Saturday will kick off with Store Wide sales specials from one end to the other. Manufactures reps from FOX, Troy Lee Designs, Icon, SPY, Oakley, GoPro, Arai, Ogio, Scorpion, Scala Rider ,Speed & Strength, Firstgear and more will be on hand to answer any question you might have. Muscle Milk will be in attendance to help educate you on the importance of their product. Muscle Milk's Ready-to-Drink (RTD) is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes sustained energy, lean muscle growth, and recovery from exercise with a milkshake like taste. Also joining us is Fort Collins newest entrepreneurs, Todd and Shauna Founders & Developers of the newest sports bar to sweep the nation "Braaap". Influenced by riders, racers and outdoor enthusiasts on the tracks and trails of Colorado, the revolutionary Braaap formula was created as a solution to energize with clean and natural foods. The Braaap Bar is a superior food that delivers energy-infused nutrients and protein to meet the demands of today's toughest athletes. Braaap Energy Bars- accelerate your body and mind! Both Muscle Milk & Braaap will be having tastings of their product onsite. Throughout the day we will be having Free food and drink to help you keep your energy up and speaking of energy Red Bull will be available in the afternoon to help you Revive before you Ride. Demos did somebody say Demos? Why yes, please take the time to talk to our sales team they can help you with any of your questions on all of our new and used models and assist you in getting a opportunity to demo the machine of your dreams. After you have found your "Dream Machine" don’t be surprised of how affordable it could be. With a gallon of gas costing $4.00 and up it only gets better.

Volunteer for this event

The MRA has been invited to set up a promotional booth at this event, and we are looking for two volunteers to help staff this show for the following shifts

Saturday the 21st 9:00am -1:00 pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm

If anyone is interested in volunteering and or setting up their good looking race bike to display please reply to this post or email me at: louden189@gmail.com

Slo
April 11th, 2012, 09:54 PM
I can be there that saturday all day.....with bike, just let me know.

Louden
April 12th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Sounds Great Jay, I'll plan on seeing you there

by the way Jay we can have bikes on display at the ABATE Motorcycle Expo, so if you want to bring it for that show as well please do.

Slo
April 12th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Alright good to know, see you up in ft collins. And I will plan on having the bike for both MRA promotions in May.

JWinter
April 14th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I will be there all day as well with my bike. So I will work the booth for the MRA and I am sponsored through I-Honda as well. A little double duty time for me all day.

Jeff

Louden
April 14th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Well that worked out nicely :D

Thank you for volunteering and pulling double duty

Louden
April 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
Thank you Intersate Honda for allowing the MRA to promote racing in Colorado. You guys put on a great party, thank you again for inviting us.

I want to thank the volunteers who donated their time this weekend.

Jay Powell 7 Hours
Jeff Winter 7 Hours

Thank you again for supporting the growth of your club