PDA

View Full Version : Performance Friction Brake Pads

jplracing
March 23rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
As many of you already know Rebellion Motorsports is a Track Side vendor for Performance Friction Brakes

In case you didn't know, Performance Friction has stepped up with the MRA this year to provide contingency for our racers.

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=14252

I will try and have a supply of pads for "common bikes" throughout the season. In fact I have a fairly good supply in stock and ready to go. If you have a "special bike" or custom calipers please contact me and I will get the right part ordered.

I will be at Pikes this weekend and will have them with me. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me

Thanks

Joe
303-961-3669
joe@rebellionmotorsports.com

jplracing
May 21st, 2012, 04:26 PM
As we head into the 4hr race it might be a good time to take a look at your brake pads.

I do have several pads for the common calipers in stock, but please confirm with me sooner rather than later. If I need to order a special part I need a few days to get that done

Thanks

Joe

rybo
May 21st, 2012, 05:04 PM
I've been using these pads for years and have been thrilled with the performance.

I use the #95 pad - it has great stopping power and VERY liner feel. They are easy to modulate and don't fade over race distance hardly at all. They don't have a big "initial bite" which I also like. The durability is good, the pricing is reasonable and they are just great pads.

Joe has always taken good care of me. If you've never tried them, I suggest that you do!

S

jplracing
July 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM
will hae a supply with me this weekend...if stop by if you are need of brake pads

Joe