PDA

View Full Version : Registration

Greaser
March 22nd, 2012, 11:21 PM
Anyone know when registration for the season opens?

JimWilson29
March 22nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
We don't have an exact date yet but it will be sometime in the beginning of April. We will be making announcements on the forum and email blasts as we get closer to it.

Wayniac
March 23rd, 2012, 06:07 PM
That reminds me, how do I get on the email blast?

Greaser
March 23rd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Okay cool. Well if I got my license for this year I should be on the email list right? Also how does that work for grid position if I get the ride your ass off deal?

rforsythe
March 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Okay cool. Well if I got my license for this year I should be on the email list right? Also how does that work for grid position if I get the ride your ass off deal?

First weekend of the year grid positions are based on order of entry for each race. After that it's points-based. I don't see how race your ass off pricing has any effect on that.

Greaser
March 25th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Ah ha. So i get it. Each race's grid position is decided by points acquired from the current year. Minus the first race. I remember someone explaining to me that CCS's amatuer grid was determined by order of sign up all at the beginning of the year. So people that had more cash laying around in the beginning of the season had an advantage. Sweet. I was confused i guess.

rforsythe
March 25th, 2012, 04:42 PM
So people that had more cash laying around ... had an advantage.

Fixed that for you.

rybo
March 26th, 2012, 09:44 AM
A quick correction in that grid position for the first race of the year is determined by LAST season's finishing points up to the pre-registration deadline, then order of sign-up.

For example - Pat Lansu (#77) won the Thunderbike championship last year. As long as he signs up before the pre-registration deadline he will be on pole position for the first race of this year.

Scott

JenJen
March 30th, 2012, 12:18 PM
If you would like to be on our email list you can e-mail me with your name & email I will be happy to put you on the list..... If you filled out a license app for 2012 I will get you on it as soon as I receive you app.

MRAJenJen@gmail.com

Thanks
JJ