PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody play F 1 2011 on xbox 360

cosp600rr
March 21st, 2012, 12:59 PM
Hey everybody. Anybody on here play f-1 on xbox? A couple of us have been playing it cause its better than all the motorcycle racing games and we are seeing if there is any interest in doing a weekly race online or something like that. Last night we did a full length race and it was pretty fun but would be better with more people in the race. We had gotten separated and basically had to race by alone because there was only 2 of us in the race. It got a little boring for the last half of it.

We arent overly fast or anything so its open to anybody that is interested in playing. We would like to keep it fairly clean on the racing though so people dont get to frustrated and quit.

So if anybody is interested let me know what time is best for you and we will see if we can get something set up in the next couple weeks.

random hero
March 21st, 2012, 01:45 PM
A buddy and I use to play f1 daily... now we play forza, we're on daily. I'll get w/you on xbox live

Clarkie
March 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM
I like the wingsuit, rock climbing and mountain bike racing better with our Kinect, you actually do stuff physically 8)

cosp600rr
March 21st, 2012, 05:53 PM
But Clarkie you've never seen how crazy I can get with the steering wheel and the pedals when I am racing. Do they have motor bike games for the kinect yet, I mean, I lean already when I am playing a racing game so I might as well make it do something right?

Clarkie
March 21st, 2012, 05:57 PM
Good point! :lol: The thing I don't like about the Wii is when you are doing the workout routines you can cheat, with the Kinect you cant :D

vort3xr6
March 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM
Luke, post the pic of your racing set up! It's epic.

random hero
March 21st, 2012, 11:29 PM
Luke, post the pic of your racing set up! It's epic.

This one's for you Brad... You can call me the Stig :lol:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/randomhero472/PhotoMar21112336PM.jpg

vort3xr6
March 22nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Some say.....he goes through bikes more than Randy De Puniet.....And that his toy haulers smell of leather and mahogany.....All I know is that he's called LUKE.

Fastt Racing
March 22nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
Sh!t where's the LIKE button. That's awesome Brad, perfect! At least Randy crashes his crap.

N1K
March 24th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Dont have that one yet. Still playin forza3 lol. I've been watching F1 alot more this past year though and have wanted to ck this game out. Is it pretty good?

random hero
March 25th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Dont have that one yet. Still playin forza3 lol. I've been watching F1 alot more this past year though and have wanted to ck this game out. Is it pretty good?

Yeah, it's a very fun game... I think it can be had used @ gamestop for around 20 bux... F1 2012 just announced past week, it's due to release in September of this year