PDA

View Full Version : Daytona 675 fuel tanks

kfm61
March 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
1 Black tank, no damage, paint scratches, Sold

1 Blue/Yellow tank with cap assembly and fuel pump, had small dent on right corner about the size of a dime. Dent filled in & repaired. No leaks before or after repairs. $400.00

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff119/kfm61/2012-03-13_10-53-34_167-1.jpg

I would prefer to sell to an MRA member, so this is the only posting at this time.
Include your contact info in your email.

Kevin McGuire
kfm1961@gmail.com

T Baggins
March 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM
soooo... the ugly one costs more? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kfm61
March 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM
soooo... the ugly one costs more? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see,,,fuel pump,,,,cap assembly...yep !

But for you I would sell at only twice the price ! :lol:

T Baggins
March 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM
:lol:

Fastt Racing
April 17th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Hey Tony, You know from experience. When I make my bike look more ugly, will it make it faster at all? hahaha. J.K. That Blue/Yellow looks pretty good. I can tell it was a solid professional job too. Good luck with the sale!

kfm61
April 18th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the referral. Some guy in GA purchased the black tank. And yes, that paint job was fantastic quality!

My new job has my schedule in turmoil this year.

I'm planning on getting back out on the track with you all next year so you guys can use me as a blocking obstical ! But when I get a chance I'll be out there to watch and talk about how fast I wasn't ! HA!

Fastt Racing
April 18th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Your welcome, I fugured that guy from GA on the Triumph 675 forum would buy one so I just sent him a PM for you. You may want to post the other tank in the forum classifieds. I know quite a few people on there, and have bought and sold a lot of stuff. I have a few items for sale on that forum right now. And I just sold a spare stator cover yesterday! Good luck, hit me up if you want to post a quick for sale link to this MRA forum page in the Triumph675.net forum classifieds, I'd be happy to do it for you if you prefer that. Later. You have a spare radiator gaurd by chance?