PDA

View Full Version : FRT/REAR STANDS + JOE ROCKET JACKET

NossLou
March 8th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I have a set of front and rear stands that I need to get rid of. Front stand its a triple tree eyelet stand rather than a fork lift. Rear is the same as any for slider pegs. Both are used and I no longer have need for them since I sold the bike they were used on and the buyer did not want them asking $100 OBO for both.

Not that anyone would actually be interested in the Jacket but if you have a friend that rides on the street and wants a really nice leather jacket in excellent condition send him my way. SZ 44 Joe Rocket Yamaha jacket that is excellent condition. Only worn a handful of times since I enjoyed riding on the street in full leathers. Asking $175 since I paid over 500 bucks for this at performance cycle.

If no one wants the jacket there is a really nice fellow who lives and Byers and comes out with his little daughter and watches the races...they don't have any gear so maybe if anyone on here knows his contact info I'll donate this to his epidermis. (Rides a really clapped out bike and always rides way too fast through the pits. His name has skipped my mind)

Email me at nossliw@hotmail.com or call 719-651-4019.

racer96
March 9th, 2012, 10:34 PM
What brand of stands are they?
I have a friend we are trying to get out to the track and he needs a bunch of stuff. Let me know
Zach

NossLou
March 10th, 2012, 08:01 AM
The stands are from K&L, stout stands I have had them for many years and they do their job without issues.... if you want pics let me know and if he is a new racer I can go down in price a bit so he can put it toward the racing school in APRIL.

http://www.klsupply.com/

racer96
March 10th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Yep. I'm sure he will take you up on that. I will pm you his info so you can hook up with him.
Thanks
Zach

NossLou
March 10th, 2012, 01:26 PM
stands are sold so the jacket remains....