PDA

View Full Version : 2 sets SV650 wheels, first gen

rforsythe
March 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
I have 2 sets of wheels for a first-gen SV650 for sale (120 front, 160 rear). I believe one set is silver, one set is black. $125/set. Straight, nothing wrong with them. Some scratches and stuff, hey they're used wheels. Stock rotors on both fronts.

One of the rears has a rain on it (the front does too, but I'm keeping the front rain tire for myself), if you want the rain tire as well add $100. Used a couple times, otherwise stored in my trailer away from the sun so it still has a ton of life on it.

Bob T
June 2nd, 2012, 03:46 PM
I have 2 sets of wheels for a first-gen SV650 for sale (120 front, 160 rear). I believe one set is silver, one set is black. $125/set. Straight, nothing wrong with them. Some scratches and stuff, hey they're used wheels. Stock rotors on both fronts.

One of the rears has a rain on it (the front does too, but I'm keeping the front rain tire for myself), if you want the rain tire as well add $100. Used a couple times, otherwise stored in my trailer away from the sun so it still has a ton of life on it.

Will you ship to Canada?
If so how much? My postal code is L0R 1T0

rforsythe
June 5th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Hey Bob,

Sent you a PM!