Years in
http://www.ebcbrakes.com/Assets/th-ricky-orlando.jpg
the making
http://www.ebcbrakesblog.com/images/Daytona%204.11/ricky-orlando2.jpg

645 Frontage Road
Longmont, CO 80501
(303) 651-2453
www.rockymountainkawasaki.com

-Come help us back Ricky orlando as he protects his mileage championship in the history of the Daytona 200.

-Starts around 11 AM should finish by 3-4 refreshments and all the bench racing we can dish out.So be ready!

-Ricky was kind enough to invite the MRA to set up an information booth for this event, and I'm in need of volunteers to asset me setting up the booth, pass out MRA info, and watching our MRA brethrand on the big screen :D

-If your interested in volunteering or have question please feel free to contact me by PM or by email louden189@gmail.com

-For those of you unable to volunteer, please stop by and say hello, and support those who support the MRA.

Louden
March 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Still looking for some volunteer for this event next weekend.

This is a good one to volunteer for if you live up north. Not only will you save on gas money, but you'll be supporting a local dealership.

I've spread myself really thin next weekend trying to juggle three events on the same weekend. :oops: and I really want to make all of them, and without your help I'll be cutting it close.

jeff healy
March 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
This is a good one to volunteer for if you live up north. Not only will you save on gas money, but you'll be supporting a local dealership.

I think I am a little too far up north :) Would love to be there to help and watch the races but a 12 hr commute would make it tuff! Should be a great event tho!!

Louden
March 8th, 2012, 04:58 PM
I thought you liked the drive? :lol:

Yes it should be a good time

Wayniac
March 16th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I can help out for a few hours. What time do you want me there?

Louden
March 16th, 2012, 10:04 PM
I'll be there as soon as I can. If you can get there by 11:00am that would be perfect.

Thank you again for volunteering.

Good luck to all our boys at Daytona :D

Louden
March 17th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thank you RMK for allowing the MRA to promote our organization this weekend.

It was nice meeting so many people interested in racing, and see fellow MRA members their to support all our MRA racers.

Congratulations Ricky, your record continues to be unbelievable.