PDA

View Full Version : Arai Helmets

NossLou
February 21st, 2012, 07:32 AM
Thought I'd ask you all on here where you have found the best pricing on ARAI helmets here locally or online. Looking for a Medium Corsair V and will just be going with a flat white or black to wrap it.

Fays only had 1 or two helmet models to test fit and I have not found anywhere else who even carries them in Denver

jplracing
February 21st, 2012, 07:40 AM
Performance Cycle carries a good selection of Arai Helmets

NossLou
February 21st, 2012, 08:01 AM
Didn't even think of swinging by there...thank you

Slo
February 21st, 2012, 09:05 AM
I have a friend that is selling the Arai corsair V Okada in medium, extremely cheap, only issue is the middle vent is broken.

Wayniac
February 21st, 2012, 06:26 PM
Coyote Motorsports sells them. They are a good place to test fit. I got my Profile from Motosport.com. They were the cheapest when searched for on Google.

Ray-Ray
February 21st, 2012, 06:33 PM
FWIW- support the local shops who support the MRA. Without them we would no be racing.

T Baggins
February 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM
Just bought my Shoei from Vickery... Have worn both Arai and Shoei in the past, and the Shoei suited me better this time.

NossLou
February 22nd, 2012, 06:54 AM
Coyote Motorsports sells them. They are a good place to test fit. I got my Profile from Motosport.com. They were the cheapest when searched for on Google.

I was in there and I did not see an Arai on the shelf unless they had them in another room but they sure were not down with the sportbike stuff.

NossLou
February 22nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
FWIW- support the local shops who support the MRA. Without them we would no be racing.

Agreed.... every part/vinyl/equipment/or motor work I have bought or had done in the last three years has gone to racer owned business within the club or shops who support the MRA. :idea: :D

Support your local shops!

R1-2NV
February 22nd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hey.

R1-2NV
February 22nd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hey its Madison at MadMoto hit me up I have them and a racer discount.
Pm for details

NossLou
February 22nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
done :D

Wayniac
February 22nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
I got my helmet 2 years ago, maybe they quit carrying them. As the FNG, I haven't developed much repertoire with businesses that support the MRA. But that will change.

random hero
February 22nd, 2012, 10:51 PM

Did you find a Confederate Flag/Mangina paint scheme ??

NossLou
February 23rd, 2012, 07:28 AM

Did you find a Confederate Flag/Mangina paint scheme ??

Ha you funny guy how is that expensive slow red thing treating you out in the garage?

Just keeping it simple with a flag wrap on the helmet, that would be an American flag and not a confederate :lol: However after the Mangina idea I might need to tie that in some how.

How many Miller rounds are you doing this year? Count me in! Want to go do a CCS round at Topeka with me?