PDA

View Full Version : CBR 600 RR mother load smoking deal of parts

turtle evans
February 20th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I have tons of spares left from my RR. I will make a smokin deal on them ALL together just to get them out of my garage. All arts are for 03 - 06 CBR 600RR

Motor with 6200 miles, motor has NRC cover and and APE manually adjustable cam chain tensioner
custom battery tray
top triple clamp
fairing stay
fairing mounts
Gearing: AFAM 15 and 16 front and 46 rear
DID Gold X ring 520 race chain
rear braided brake line
steering damper mount
2 lean angel sensors
stock rear sets
2 shift linkages
2 shift levers
regulator rectifier
stock clip ons
stock lever
clutch cable
clutch perch
woodcraft case cover
air box
2 gas tanks with fuel pumps
2 seats
2 front fenders
swing arm
stock exhaust
ram air tubes

First $500 takes it....the motor alone is worth that. Almost all these spares (minus a few of the bigger items that if you needed your probably not going to finish the weekend anyway) fit nicely into one box to take to the track with you "just in case" you need them. Motor needs a clutch. I took the STM slipper out and sold it separate. Has clutch basket just needs new plates. If your interested shoot me a text Im open to offers and trades so let me know....I just want it ALL gone!

Turtle 720.841.1257

turtle evans
February 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I also have a set of vortex frame sliders never touched the ground Ill through in as well

turtle evans
February 20th, 2012, 03:03 PM
finding more parts still. I have calipers also with nice set of Performance Friction brake pads (set me back $130 new) Ill include these as well

turtle evans
March 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
soon as first race is over price is going up on this. This has to be the single best deal on this forum right now and I know after the 1st or 2nd weekend there will be someone with a CBR they tossed down the track in need of parts.

HAMMER
March 2nd, 2012, 12:17 PM
You should see this pile of parts. Seriously its a ton of stuff . And when you wad Ur crap up.. u will b pissed

turtle evans
March 14th, 2012, 09:21 AM
found cush drive too

JWinter
March 24th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Hmmm....

This is tempting....

I might have room in my garage for this.

Turtle, is there a set of forks in all that stuff?

Jeff

turtle evans
March 25th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Pm sent

Repsol a095
June 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Can

flyingmonkey
September 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I am interested in the calipers. I send you a TXT.

finding more parts still. I have calipers also with nice set of Performance Friction brake pads (set me back $130 new) Ill include these as well