PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Miller on the non MRA weekends??

jeff healy
February 16th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Anybody from the MRA planning on racing with the MOM series in the rounds that don't interfere with ours? Need to find a ride for my motorcycle back and forth. May be able to provide a trailer big enough for a couple other bikes in trade as well as some gas money just wont have a pickup there to pull it with and I'll be coming from MT.

NossLou
February 16th, 2012, 12:02 PM
I am planning on it....

jeff healy
February 16th, 2012, 01:04 PM
sweet well we can talk when it gets a little closer and try and get some details worked out if your still interested at the time!! Rybo mentioned that he will be going to a couple rounds too!

Smitty
February 16th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I've been trying to decide on which track to go to this year. So far its Miller, but I've heard some good things about other tracks. Either way I want to take a trip somewhere.

jeff healy
February 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM
last year a group of us went over for the last round and had a great time! Still dodn't compare to a MRA weekend but it would be fun to do it again! As mentioned before I wouldn't miss a MRA weekend to do it but if the money is there and we have an off weekend in CO lets do it!

rforsythe
February 16th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I'd like to at least do the long endurance round at MOM this year, missed it last time due to having a kid. Maybe another if time permits.

evomach
February 16th, 2012, 06:40 PM
The "Long Endurance" Rd is RD 2 with WERA and is the same weekend as MRA Rd 2

random hero
February 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I'll be going to some of the rounds... but this year I'm going to try to do things a lot differently traveling, I'll have room for 1-2 extra bikes more than likely.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
February 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM
There's a CCS race at Topeka the weekend before the MRA opener if you want to get the cobwebs out ..
http://www.ccsracing.us/venues/hpt.html

NossLou
February 21st, 2012, 07:29 AM
There's a CCS race at Topeka the weekend before the MRA opener if you want to get the cobwebs out ..
http://www.ccsracing.us/venues/hpt.html

you going? I was thinking about it....

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
February 21st, 2012, 03:39 PM
you going? I was thinking about it....
Kinda depends on work and what state my bike is in. Let's mark at as "possible" .. I'd sure like to go back an ride Heartland Park again - it was a blast last time I was there.

NossLou
February 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Well if you do end up going let me know. I'm planning on it at the moment and it would be nice head out with someone else :D

Fastt Racing
February 22nd, 2012, 10:34 PM
Nyles and I were talking about doing a Topeka round this year also. We are deffinitely looking to trailer with a few people to make it affordable. Let's chat about it in the near future.