PDA

View Full Version : R6 Parts: Leo Vince Full EVO SS *sold, and Rockwall bodywork

Young Luke
February 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Exhaust is sold!

Selling a Leo full SS system off my R6 (I think it fits an 07 and 08 possibly others). Pipes are fine, the Ti can is beat up and looks ugly, but is functionally fine. Only thing missing appears to be the original mount strap for the can (previous owner rigged up some tin strapping to hold the can that worked fine. Asking $300.sold!

Also selling a set of Rockwall bodywork for an 07 R6 (Upper, lower, ss tail, front fender). Its well used, I don't think its been down, and the lower has been repaired in a small portion where the headers from the aforementioned Leo system burned through. Asking $150.

PM me if interested.

KFinn
February 14th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Are you getting new stuff for it a or a diff bike again? Whats the deal bud?

Young Luke
February 14th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Replacing with new stuff - Graves full Ti and new Armour bodies. The bike is an 08 that had 07 body work and the bits to make the 07 body work semi-fit, and the Leo's stacked headers didn't play nice with the new body work without cutting the lower out to make clearance - same problem with the old body and why it burned through.