PDA

View Full Version : Cheap deals on Leather and Kangaroo suits

LMsports
December 30th, 2006, 07:40 PM
I'm blowing out some inventory for the start of the year. I've listed a bunch of our leather and kangaroo suits on ebay starting out at 399.00. We have more than a hundred suits in stock and every suit listed is in stock and ready to ship. We have free size exchange in case you purchase a suit that doesn't fit the way you want it to. Also, you can exchange for a credit toward our in stock inventory of Moto GP leather or kangaroo suits, or our full lineup of Alpinestar suits. You can't go wrong!!!! Feel free to PM me with questions, or call our shop at 712-546-7747.

Here is a link to our auctions:
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsportbkrider

Clarkie
December 30th, 2006, 08:28 PM
hey Rob how would you compare the quality/fit of the Fieldsheer leathers to the MotoGP leathers?

LMsports
December 31st, 2006, 11:53 AM
The Fieldsheer leathers strike me as a good leather suit for the money. I don't think they are the same quality as a high end Alpinestar suit but I believe that they will protect you in a crash. In safety gear, like many other things, you get what you pay for. I understand that not everyone can afford a 1500.00 suit and that is where suits like this and the Moto GP come in. Personally the Moto GP tends to fit me slightly better but Fieldsheer makes the odd sizes that will fit odd shaped riders off the rack. We sell Fieldsheer suits quite frequently to riders that are too big for an off the rack suit usually. Fieldsheers are generally sized larger as a rule, and their size run is larger than most as well. I wear one size smaller in a Fieldsheer than in other brands of leathers.

Clarkie
December 31st, 2006, 12:38 PM
cheers Rob,

I have the MotoGP roo suit and I think it is an awesome suit, but they dont make the suit in 'power ranger white' like the Filedsheer suits :D

The MotoGP is without a doubt the best fitting off the rack suit I have work, it's a little bagging around the upper section due to me having to get a size larger to fit my huge thighs and ass :D

LMsports
December 31st, 2006, 01:10 PM
I also wore the Moto GP roo suit this past year and it also fit me very well. It also protected me through a high speed crash at Mid Ohio without anything but minor scuffing to the suit. I will be running an Alpinestars Race Replica suit for 2007.