PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Road Race 2012 | MRA Lega Eccellenza - RACE SPOILERS

d_mob
February 10th, 2012, 09:25 AM
RANK | MANAGER | TEAM | POINTS:

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/6152/80691868.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/80691868.jpg/)

Total pot for winning managers/teams - $160
- Contributing teams listed below
1st - $105
2nd - $45
3rd - $10

Season calendar:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/432183_10150653486523169_542298168_11143221_676621 493_n.jpg

Contributing teams in $$$ pool:
David Mobley
ken yee
john chadwick
Mark MacClary
Scott Rybarik
James Reinig
Sam Roberts
Ian Thomas
Joe Maher
Jack Emsley
Dennis Stowers
Maria Mobley
Todd Wesolowski
Brooks Bryant
peter emsley
Geoff Snyder

Desmodromico
February 12th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I'm in, and if you haven't been watching BSB the last couple years you don't know what you are missing!

Wait, er...spend all your money on motogp!

d_mob
February 13th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Edited w/ updated team list in original post...

rybo
February 16th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I'm in.

Don't get me wrong, I much prefer real racing to fantasy racing, but this should be fun regardless.

S

d_mob
February 17th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Edited w/ updated team list in original post...

ian022
February 17th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I changed the name of my team....my apologies if I upset anyone.

Chadwick929
February 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I just registered.

Yeeker
February 17th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Great idea. I've joined too. should we make it (modestly) more intere$ting?

d_mob
February 17th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Great idea. I've joined too. should we make it (modestly) more intere$ting?

Not sure we can promote betting on the forums... If it isn't an issue then I'm in!

If we get 100% "in" then I'm happy to collect funds and pay out at end of season at an MRA meeting.

I figure a $10 or $20 entry fee w/ a 'winner takes all' format would be easiest to manage.

If we don't get 100% then we'll just play as-is, which should be just as fun.

Don't forget, there are a TON of prizes up for grabs through MCN anyway (i.e. BSB tickets, Yamaha FZ8 to overall winner, etc).

ian022
February 18th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I concur, lets put 20 bucks on it? How would we do that? Can we make use of paypal?

spideyrdr
February 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I was going to offer the idea of a small-value prizes for the league. Each person contributes a prize to the pool, something like a signed print or a magazine subscription or something worth $25 or less. At the end of the season, the first place team gets first pick of their prize. Second place goes second etc. I realize this is more 'work' than a cash pot, but it also could be more fun.

Edit: And if a team didn't contribute a prize they don't get to pick one. This would ensure a team could gracefully opt out of the prizes.

Yeeker
February 19th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I like $10 per person, winner takes all. Optional - prize goes to highest scoring person that contributed.

ian022
February 20th, 2012, 08:40 AM
How about we all pitch in and maybe part of the prize can be a small trophy with something like
"MRA Fantasy Road Racing Champion"
engraved on it? Would be pretty funny IMO. I don't think a small trophy is very expensive, we could pay for that and just give the left over cash to the winner.

d_mob
February 20th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I'm in for $10 winner takes all.

If you DO NOT want to contribute, you don't have to. However, if you don't contribute and win, you don't get the cash (it would default down the order to first contributing team/manager).

If this works for you guys you can use Paypal to donate. Send directly to me (David Mobley - david.p.mobley@gmail.com) and I'll edit on original post next to team manager/name who has pitched in and who has not.

Note, team registration needs to be complete by Saturday, Feb 25th, so we can make this the cut-off for $10 donations as well.

Happy bench racing!!!

PS... I'm happy to work with someone else on the league to act as treasurer if you guys want. League manager and treasurer typically don't go together. I'm fine either way. Just let me know --

d_mob
February 20th, 2012, 08:26 PM
How about we all pitch in and maybe part of the prize can be a small trophy with something like
"MRA Fantasy Road Racing Champion"
engraved on it? Would be pretty funny IMO. I don't think a small trophy is very expensive, we could pay for that and just give the left over cash to the winner.

Received your $10 Paypal donation and updated to reflect in original post.

d_mob
February 21st, 2012, 07:50 AM
Updated w/ new manager (up to 19 teams now) and several donations.

Chadwick929
February 21st, 2012, 01:41 PM
David, let's meet up this weekend, I can give you the $10 plus the print I made for you.

d_mob
February 22nd, 2012, 08:55 AM
David, let's meet up this weekend, I can give you the $10 plus the print I made for you.

I'm around man. Sending you a message now on FB.

Everyone else, I've updated the original post to reflect latest managers/teams and total 'donation' $ for winner.

PS... I think 2nd place should get something as well. At least their $10 donation back. Thoughts?

Yeeker
February 22nd, 2012, 09:29 AM
I agree that second should win too. Maybe
first: 70%
second: 20%
third: 10%

d_mob
February 23rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
I agree that second should win too. Maybe
first: 70%
second: 20%
third: 10%

I like it. However, I think we should deduct $10 from total pot for 3rd. That person (3rd) will simply get a flat $10 as a refund for their contribution.

Then, 1st and 2nd will split the remainder (1st - 70% / 2nd - 30%).

I've updated total pot and two additional teams that joined today in original thread.

Yeah! Can't wait for the race this weekend @ PI!!!

PS... If you want to participate in the pool, be sure to send your $10 PayPal donation to me - David Mobley (david.p.mobley@gmail.com).

If you have any questions and/or concerns PM me here, e-mail me and/or call/text me @ 720.235.7744

Good luck this w/e!

random hero
February 23rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Any idea where we can watch the bsb races on tv, or the Internet?

d_mob
February 23rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Any idea where we can watch the bsb races on tv, or the Internet?

I have a buddy with a login to the Racing4Me site. You may want to ask around and try to get an invite. Keep in mind it is like Fight Club though, "the first rule for members of R4M, is to not talk about R4M".

Other than that, I'm not sure where to watch it online. Maybe try the Eurosport or iTV sites. Post up if you find something.

I'll organize viewing events for all series at a restaurant or bar once the season gets up and running. Will keep you posted -

Desmodromico
February 23rd, 2012, 01:55 PM
BSB is internet rips only, but if you look around you'll find them posted same-day.

jeff healy
February 23rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
yeah I've been trying to get hooked up with a way to watch BSB too but being up here in no mans land nobody even watches racing! Cue the pity party :) if anybody wants to PM me some info to watch some great racing I would be ever grateful!!

Fastt Racing
February 23rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Any way that I can stream WSBK and MotoGP online as well? I only have terrestrial TV, because most television is worthless. I would be up for meeting at someone's house, shop, local bar, to watch some of the races as well. EVERYONE THROW DOWN THE 10 BUCKS FOR A BIG FINISH! Go Biaggi

jeff healy
February 23rd, 2012, 04:58 PM
Dennis you just put money on Biaggi!?!? Are you feeling OK??

Fastt Racing
February 23rd, 2012, 05:28 PM
I don't know sh*t about motorcycle racing obviously, but he won WSBK a couple years ago? Also, he is only 1 of my 6 awesome riders that I chose because I vaguely recognized their names from youtube clips or paddock chatter, LOL! This should be fun...... anyways, put your $16.29 or whatever it's been where your mouth is Healy! I bet Rybo smokes you, LOL.

jeff healy
February 24th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Oh Snap!

d_mob
February 24th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Interesting Q1 times... Geez, they aren't making this easy!

Pos. Rider Team Bike Time
1 Jonathan Rea Honda World Superbike Team Honda CBR1000RR 1:31.959
2 Jakub Smrz Team Effenbert Liberty Racing Ducati 1098R 1:32.116
3 Davide Giugliano Althea Racing Ducati 1098R 1:32.198
4 Carlos Checa Althea Racing Ducati 1098R 1:32.228
5 Max Biaggi Aprilia Racing Team Aprilia RSV4 1000 F 1:32.318
6 Niccolo Canepa Team Ducati Roma Ducati 1098R 1:32.343
7 Tom Sykes Kawasaki Racing Team Kawasaki ZX-10R 1:32.402
8 Joan Lascorz Kawasaki Racing Team Kawasaki ZX-10R 1:32.443
9 Marco Melandri BMW Motorrad Motorsport BMW S1000 RR 1:32.553
10 Michel Fabrizio BMW Motorrad Italia GOLDBET SBK Team BMW S1000 RR 1:32.609
11 Sylvain Guintoli Team Effenbert Liberty Racing Ducati 1098R 1:32.644
12 Leon Camier Crescent Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R1000 1:32.817
13 Chaz Davies ParkinGO Aprilia Racing Team Aprilia RSV4 1000 F 1:32.874
14 B Staring Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1:32.884
15 Hiroshi Aoyama Honda World Superbike Team Honda CBR1000RR 1:33.040
16 Maxime Berger Liberty Racing - Team Effenbert Ducati 1098R 1:33.075
17 David Salom Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1:33.128
18 Ayrton Badovini BMW Motorrad Italia GOLDBET SBK Team BMW S1000 RR 1:33.136

PS... We're up to 24 teams and a nice donation/pot for winners. All updated on original post.

JimWilson29
February 24th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I got Rea. Hopefully he can set the pace the rest of the weekend. Looking forward to watching the races Saturday night...

Yeeker
February 24th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Geez, they aren't making this easy!

Sure they are. Giugliano is a sure bet! :twisted:

jeff healy
February 24th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I like the way you think Ken :)

jeff healy
February 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
OK figured I better not just sit and talk poo so I'm in (if its not too late) Will forward $10 shortly!

Yeeker
February 24th, 2012, 01:36 PM
OK figured I better not just sit and talk poo so I'm in (if its not too late) Will forward $10 shortly!

The way you were talking, I thought that you were in. Don't forget to pick Giugliano!

jeff healy
February 24th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I should get 10 to 1 for picking Rossi :)

d_mob
February 25th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I should get 10 to 1 for picking Rossi :)

Nah... We'll just play this sound for you after EVERY GP round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Or this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

d_mob
February 25th, 2012, 09:11 AM
On a serious side note, RIP Oscar McIntyre. Yet another young man falls victim to the sport we all love.

Apparently this kid was a real up-and-comer with loads of talent. Sad stuff.

I think Joan Lascorz put it best, “I want to give my sincere condolences to the family of Oscar McIntyre first of all and his accident puts all other things into perspective".

http://www.gpone.com/images/ARCHIVIO/2012/Foto/SUPERBIKE/01_AUSTRALIA/mcintyre.jpg

peteremsley
February 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Yeah, just 17. Very sad. RIP.

ian022
February 26th, 2012, 04:17 PM
And Biaggi is a human rocketship in both races.....race 2 he goes almost completely through the entire field to finish 2nd after blowing turn 1. Both races were great fun to watch, Checa's off in race 1 had my guts in my throat...incredible that he came back in race two. Race 2 battle between Sykes and Rea was also really good fun.

d_mob
February 26th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Original thread updated with team results and final money contributions. Perfect rounded figure for the winners.

And Biaggi is a human rocketship in both races.....race 2 he goes almost completely through the entire field to finish 2nd after blowing turn 1. Both races were great fun to watch, Checa's off in race 1 had my guts in my throat...incredible that he came back in race two. Race 2 battle between Sykes and Rea was also really good fun.

MAN! I call cheater on Max's bike. It looked like a video game on beginner mode w/ assists turned on when he was blowing by two and three bikes at a time on the straight. Good thing they added 22lbs to the Ducati! :roll:

Anyway, Checa amazed me after that nasty flick-off in race 1. Max did really ride the wheels off that thing. And finally, truly amazing to see so many different manufacturers battling for podium spots.

Viva Checa! And goooooooo 'Smilin' Sykes!

Awesome race. Now what the hell do we do for the next month?

jeff healy
February 27th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Yup ended up eating my words after that weekend! I personally really don't like Biaggi but DAMN!! So cool to see the different mfg all up front though! Should make for a great season!

random hero
February 27th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Maybe it's just me, but having the races in HD this year is a huge cherry on top. WSBK is my favorite series to watch, but years past the crap video quality leaves a lot to be desired, it's greating seeing the action clear for the first time!

And yeah, I can't stomach Biaggi, but race 2 was unreal.

spideyrdr
February 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
As I have never done a race fantasy league, I wasn't sure how transfers work. You all might have seen this, but I wanted to throw this into the thread in case anyone missed it.

Before the start of the game at 04:00 GMT on Saturday, 25 February (the WSB Superpole session in Australia), team changes are unlimited.

After this time, team changes can only be made during the final five days of each Game Round*. Team managers can only make a maximum of three rider changes per Game Round.

These transfer windows are outlined below:

16 April to 20 April (inclusive)
14 May to 18 May (inclusive)
11 June to 15 June (inclusive)
09 July to 13 July (inclusive)
06 August to 17 August* (inclusive)
28 August to 07 September* (inclusive)
01 October to 05 October (inclusive)

* As there are no MotoGP, WSB or BSB races in the final week of the Game Round, these transfer windows have been extended accordingly.

Rider changes made during these transfer windows will be implemented immediately and will therefore take effect for the next race weekend.

spideyrdr
February 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Maybe it's just me, but having the races in HD this year is a huge cherry on top. WSBK is my favorite series to watch, but years past the crap video quality leaves a lot to be desired, it's greating seeing the action clear for the first time!

Couldn't agree more! Last year's pseudo hi-def was unpleasant. I had a hard time getting interested. So glad Speed's got a real feed this year.

Coop
February 27th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Is it too late to join? I have a MCN Fantasy team already I just notice the MRA was having a private league going. Let me know

Thanks
Joe

d_mob
February 28th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Is it too late to join? I have a MCN Fantasy team already I just notice the MRA was having a private league going. Let me know

Thanks
Joe

Feel free to join league (PIN 1747), but too late to be a part of the $ pool.

jeff healy
February 28th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Ken, you forgot to pick Giugliano!!

Yeeker
February 28th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Ken, you forgot to pick Giugliano!!

I saw that you handicapped your team with Rossi, so I didn't want to have too much of an advantage.

d_mob
March 2nd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Ok, I finally got around to posting final 'donations' that were sent over the weekend.

Note, this is closed, so please don't send any money moving forward. Those who are in are in. Those who did not donate are still in the league and can enjoy the fun, but won't qualify for payouts at end of season.

Happy bench racing folks!

PS... Biaggi is still a cheater! :lol:

gsnyder828
March 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
I knew I should've avoided the pool... toss my $$ in the hat & next thing I know one rider is a DNS and the gets punted off the track in race 1. Good thing it's a long season. :oops:

d_mob
March 9th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Anyone from 'the league' hitting the Erico Motorsports AMA Daytona 200 viewing party @ Jakes (3800 Walnut) on 3/17? For details and to RSVP contact Erico @ 303-308-1811.

This would be a fun way for some of us to get together and talk racing while enjoying some food and drink. Not to mention, stateside race season is FINALLY upon us and it will be killer to watch the big show on some big screens with a crowd.

Hope to see a few of you there. I'd like to put faces to names for everyone in the league -

d_mob
April 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Original post updated following the WSBK races @ Imola this past weekend. Three-way tie for 1st with a close 4th and 5th (only 5 points separating 1st - 5th)!!!

Unreal racing..! GREAT to see Smilin' Sykes on pole and the Kawi take 2nd in both races. If his tires hadn't gone off he would have certainly claimed victory.

Good on ya' Checa for doing the doble (good on me for doing the doble as well - 1st and 2nd in fantasy for both races :P). Can't call him Carlos Wreca anymore. The old man has gotten smooth, patient and FAST in his golden years. New helmet looks dope as well.

Not too cool when Haslam took out Guinters in race one, but that was some serious riding to take podium in both races only six weeks after snapping his femur. :shock:

Until next round ~ David

d_mob
April 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
PS... Nice to see the Roman Emperor couldn't keep pace. They must have removed the turbo since PI round one. :lol:

spideyrdr
April 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
WSBK has been good so far this year but I am looking forward to having some race winners who aren't eligible for Formula 40 and / or would still get carded at the bar!

Yeeker
April 3rd, 2012, 06:35 AM
PS... Nice to see the Roman Emperor couldn't keep pace. They must have removed the turbo since PI round one. :lol:

Since I picked Max instead Sykes (and you bumped me off the top spot), I don't think that I enjoyed this quite as much as you did! I figured the Kawi would eat tires again this year. Sykes did great. Did his tires really go off much or did he just not have Checa's pace? Sykes never really seemed to lose ground to the pack behind him.

d_mob
April 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM

Since I picked Max instead Sykes (and you bumped me off the top spot), I don't think that I enjoyed this quite as much as you did! I figured the Kawi would eat tires again this year. Sykes did great. Did his tires really go off much or did he just not have Checa's pace? Sykes never really seemed to lose ground to the pack behind him.

Not 100% sure... Sykes had a Superpole best time of 1:46.7 and Checa was 2nd @ 1:47.2.

If you look at the race result lap charts, Sykes had fastest lap time in race 2 in the mid 47's. He just seemed to get away super fast in the mid to high 47's, slow mid-race into the 48's and limp to the finish in high 48's and even into low 49's (not 'limping' by any means, but you get the point). Checa was consistent throughout with times.

Regardless, Sykes killed it and he is still one of my faves in SBK. Can't wait to watch the rest of the season ~

PS... What the he11 is going on with the GP boys (Hopkins, Aoyama, etc)? I know Hopkins recently chopped off his finger and has a perma-shocker, but that couldn't have slowed him all the way to backmarker, could it?

gsnyder828
April 3rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
My dark horse strategy (Davies, Camier) is not exactly paying off... :oops:

Yeeker
April 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
My dark horse strategy (Davies, Camier) is not exactly paying off... :oops:

I heard Camier went 1s faster in practice today, but you don't get points for that :)

Yeeker
April 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM
I wonder how Kawawaki finally managed to get tire wear almost figured out.

Hopkins said that he could barely hang on with his hand. Though he seems to have a lot of excuses, umm, I mean bad luck.

random hero
April 3rd, 2012, 12:49 PM

Hopkins said that he could barely hang on with his hand. Though he seems to have a lot of excuses, umm, I mean bad luck.

Guy has an excuse for everything... he's not going to do much this year, and hopefully someone DESERVING of that ride will get it for the 2013 season..

d_mob
April 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM

Guy has an excuse for everything... he's not going to do much this year, and hopefully someone DESERVING of that ride will get it for the 2013 season..

He was very humble in 2011 and rode his heart out. In fact, he came within a hair (literally) of taking the BSB title. Because of that and with Jack Valentine and the Crescent Suz team moving up into World Supers, I'd say he is more than deserving.

Watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjePvNcu8n4

Best season ending lap ever??? I think so! FIVE lead changes in last lap and Burnicle and Whitham almost have heart attacks in unison announcing. :lol:

PS... BSB starts in only five days! :shock:

random hero
April 3rd, 2012, 08:19 PM
We'll agree to disagree... I don't think humble is a word in his vocabulary. He f'd over JU, never takes responsibility for poor results, always has "reasons" or plain excuses when results don't come, he (was) a play-boy off the track and has pissed away more than his fair share of opportunities away... I'm not a fan. [/i]

d_mob
April 9th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Another weekend of racing has come and gone and the results on the first post have been updated. Funny that most of the front runners didn't contribute in the pool. Awesome for the rest of us! :lol:

Some interesting racing this weekend. In GP, Lorenzo stole the show from Stoner after conserving his tires and taking victory aboard the Yamaha. Solid performances from all, but Crutchlow and Bradl stood out to me.

BSB was a disappointment after the first race was crazy wet causing some 'interesting' results. Race two has been postponed due to a crash in SS that saw Finnish rider Pauli Pekkanen crash and then reenter the race spilling petrol all over the track. Apparently the detergent that they tried to clean the track with caused a sheen that was super slick. Good on Kirkham for taking his maiden victory on the big bike in race one.

Until next weekend...

~ David

PS... I'll be at the track on Sunday getting some laps in if anyone from the league wants to pit together and chat racing.

PPS... Here is Pekkanen's crash that caused the track issues :roll: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhiDJAZPQw

d_mob
April 15th, 2012, 03:48 PM
BSB Thruxton complete. Results updated on first page...

Chadwick929
April 23rd, 2012, 10:46 AM
I'm comin' to get ya Mobley!!

d_mob
April 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM

Whatever Wickster... Stick to photography buddy. You are going down! :lol:

Results updated on original post --

Chadwick929
April 29th, 2012, 03:13 PM

Wait... what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of winning. :lol:

1 Joseph Cooper Team Gunner 289
2 john chadwick The WICKed Riders 288
3 David Mobley Team 78 Racing Project 272

Fastt Racing
April 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Damn it. Even that old fart Jim Wilson is about to pull ahead in the standings. #&*^! Come on Team Aprilia step it up again........

JimWilson29
April 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Damn it. Even that old fart Jim Wilson is about to pull ahead in the standings. #&*^! Come on Team Aprilia step it up again........

Your team must really suck

Fastt Racing
April 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM
[quote="Fastt Racing"]Come on Team Aprilia quote]
^Almost as bad as yours, hahaha

d_mob
May 2nd, 2012, 07:12 PM

Wait... what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of winning. :lol:

1 Joseph Cooper Team Gunner 289
2 john chadwick The WICKed Riders 288
3 David Mobley Team 78 Racing Project 272

Whatever homey! Just wait until after this weekend...

Which by the way, is the first and only fivefecta! Meaning that all series run this weekend. MRA, AMA, WSBK, GP & BSB. I wish everyone, in every series and every class a successful, fun and safe weekend.

Results updated on first post ~

gsnyder828
May 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
I wish this was scored like golf... :oops:

d_mob
May 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Standings/results updated...

JimWilson29
May 7th, 2012, 10:31 AM
At least I am ahead of Healy :D

d_mob
May 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Frickin' Melandri! Can't stand that guy... I hope Biaggi slaps him AGAIN.

Anyway, I've updated the main page w/ results after this weekend.

Here is a compilation of the Melandri dive (up the inside) fest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUDV6rbxruU

http://gifsoup.com/view4/2234282/biaggi-melandri-o.gif

jeff healy
May 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Yeah I have quit even looking at the results! :) I'm sure after watching Checa crash in turn one last weekend I probably am :) God I 'm glad I forgot to get my money in for this! lol

Chadwick929
June 11th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Just in case anyone was wondering who was winning this thing.... :lol:

1 john chadwick The WICKed Riders 700
2 Joseph Cooper Team Gunner 658
3 Joe Maher Joe's Team157 613
4 Scott Rybarik Spleenless Racing 595
5 Tally Lawing CiaoSic 585
6 ken yee Angry Marmot Motorsports 584
7 David Mobley Team 78 Racing Project 578
8 Sam Roberts Bazza 552
9 Cody Gayer Spread Legal 536
10 Dave Hetzler TTB Racing 528
11 peter emsley emsley203 506
12 Mark MacClary Gripped 505
13 Maria Mobley Team Colombiana 504
14 James Turner Mole Gang 2012 496
15 Ian Thomas Ian's Team 475
16 Dennis Stowers Fastt Racing 472
17 Luke Wuckert Locos Mocos 470
18 Jack Emsley Jack 203 466
19 michael spero Lucky13 racing 466
20 Todd Wesolowski 999666999 442
21 Greg Hartley ArrSeeFiddyWon 424
22 Jim Wilson Arthritic Racing 423
23 James Reinig Mid-Pack Racing 411
24 Brooks Bryant Team Ready Boots 404
25 Lars Lofgren 2fiddy 375
26 Geoff Snyder Slipstream 373
27 Jeff Healy 406 Racing 370
28 Oscar Solis Sol Performers 352

lars
June 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
im just happy im not last anymore:) !

d_mob
June 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Just in case anyone was wondering who was winning this thing.... :lol:

1 john chadwick The WICKed Riders 700
2 Joseph Cooper Team Gunner 658
3 Joe Maher Joe's Team157 613
4 Scott Rybarik Spleenless Racing 595
5 Tally Lawing CiaoSic 585
6 ken yee Angry Marmot Motorsports 584
7 David Mobley Team 78 Racing Project 578
8 Sam Roberts Bazza 552
9 Cody Gayer Spread Legal 536
10 Dave Hetzler TTB Racing 528
11 peter emsley emsley203 506
12 Mark MacClary Gripped 505
13 Maria Mobley Team Colombiana 504
14 James Turner Mole Gang 2012 496
15 Ian Thomas Ian's Team 475
16 Dennis Stowers Fastt Racing 472
17 Luke Wuckert Locos Mocos 470
18 Jack Emsley Jack 203 466
19 michael spero Lucky13 racing 466
20 Todd Wesolowski 999666999 442
21 Greg Hartley ArrSeeFiddyWon 424
22 Jim Wilson Arthritic Racing 423
23 James Reinig Mid-Pack Racing 411
24 Brooks Bryant Team Ready Boots 404
25 Lars Lofgren 2fiddy 375
26 Geoff Snyder Slipstream 373
27 Jeff Healy 406 Racing 370
28 Oscar Solis Sol Performers 352

Whatever Wick! Don't you have pictures to process?!?!? Get to work!!! :)

d_mob
June 11th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Well, my actual race weekend went amazing! However, my fantasy race weekend went pear shaped. :roll:

In any event, I've updated the results on first post... Looks like Ken Yee has gotten quick on the real bike in addition to stepping up his fantasy game. Damn you Kennnnn!!!! :shock:

Chadwick929
June 11th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Whatever Wick! Don't you have pictures to process?!?!? Get to work!!! :)
Saturday will be up tonight. :D

Yeeker
June 11th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Well, my actual race weekend went amazing! However, my fantasy race weekend went pear shaped. :roll:

In any event, I've updated the results on first post... Looks like Ken Yee has gotten quick on the real bike in addition to stepping up his fantasy game. Damn you Kennnnn!!!! :shock:

:D I've been tailing you long enough! It's about time that I squeak ahead a little.

My real bike hasn't done a 1:52 at HPR yet though. Rumor is that I need to do something like that to get ahead of you in Amateur..

jeff healy
June 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM
guess me and Oscar better just stick to tires! Glad your down there to cushion the bottom of that barrel for me dude :)

d_mob
July 6th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Results updated leading into this weekend's races @ Sachsenring (GP) and Oulton Park (BSB). Good luck boys!

rybo
July 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM
It was a rough round for Rybarik's Spleenless racing with most of his principle riders getting taken out of competition. Bautista taking out Jorge and then Jakub and Sykes falling down. Damn.

Looking for a return to glory in the coming weeks.

I think I'm the only one running near the front who hasn't made a team change... going to try to stick with that through the end of the season.

Yeeker
July 8th, 2012, 01:00 PM
The battles here are heating up. Though MCN hasn't yet updated the standings, I think that we may have a new leader.

d_mob
July 8th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah yeah yeah Yeeker... You got lucky in BSB race one w/ all the secondary front runners going down (Lowry, Lowes, Easton, etc)! You know it's a three race w/e for BSB right?

Shit, maybe you do and you've already watched/seen the results. :shock:

Obviously I haven't had a chance to get caught up yet. Saw GP and BSB race one, but haven't seen the rest yet.

PS... Anyone watch BSB Supersport? That last lap dice between Wacko Jacko Kennedy and Glenn Richards was amazing. Ended in tears, but still amazing. I guess that's how you deal with people who try to dive-bomb you on the brakes. Chop their wheel off Excitebike style!

Yeeker
July 8th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah yeah yeah Yeeker... You got lucky in BSB race one w/ all the secondary front runners going down (Lowry, Lowes, Easton, etc)! You know it's a three race w/e for BSB right?

Shit, maybe you do and you've already watched/seen the results. :shock:

Obviously I haven't had a chance to get caught up yet. Saw GP and BSB race one, but haven't seen the rest yet.

PS... Anyone watch BSB Supersport? That last lap dice between Wacko Jacko Kennedy and Glenn Richards was amazing. Ended in tears, but still amazing. I guess that's how you deal with people who try to dive-bomb you on the brakes. Chop their wheel off Excitebike style!

I did see the results for all three races and I "got lucky" in all three :D
Though I did well, congrats to Team Gunner for taking over the league lead and keeping Wicky from running away with it.

d_mob
July 9th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Results updated on first post...

Here are the current top ten ---

1 Joseph Cooper Team Gunner 941
2 john chadwick The WICKed Riders 930
3 ken yee Angry Marmot Motorsports 878
4 Joe Maher Joe's Team157 827
5 Tally Lawing CiaoSic 824
6 David Mobley Team 78 Racing Project 823
7 Mark MacClary Gripped 811
8 Scott Rybarik Spleenless Racing 793
9 Sam Roberts Bazza 779
10 James Turner Mole Gang 2012 695

d_mob
July 9th, 2012, 08:25 PM
And current top 3 in the pool...

Total pot for winning managers/teams - $160
1st - $105 - John Chadwick (The WICKed Riders) 930
2nd - $45 - Ken Yee (Angry Marmot Motorsports) 878
3rd - $10 - Joe Maher (Joe's Team 157) 827

All of my statistical analysis paid off in the beginning, but has started to let me down. I'm going with my gut from here on out. Watch out boys!!!

Yeeker
July 10th, 2012, 07:54 PM
All of my statistical analysis paid off in the beginning, but has started to let me down. I'm going with my gut from here on out. Watch out boys!!!

Interesting. Your brain my hate Melandri, but I see that your gut loves him. Maybe you'll get lucky too 8)

d_mob
July 31st, 2012, 11:50 AM
](*,) Well, I suck...

Anyway, the results have been updated on the first post. Here are the top 10 at the moment:

1 john chadwick The WICKed Riders 1125
2 Joseph Cooper Team Gunner 1109
3 ken yee Angry Marmot Motorsports 1022
4 Tally Lawing CiaoSic 1006
5 Mark MacClary Gripped 991
6 Joe Maher Joe's Team157 987
7 Scott Rybarik Spleenless Racing 970
8 David Mobley Team 78 Racing Project 960
9 Sam Roberts Bazza 927
10 Cody Gayer Spread Legal 849

d_mob
August 6th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Damn you Chadwick!!!!!

Damn you Biaggi!!!! Don't you know never to run onto the curbing in the rain?

http://s13.postimage.org/3p8mj96br/biaggi.jpg

Great racing though. Good on ya Baz!

Chadwick929
August 6th, 2012, 10:32 AM
8)

d_mob
October 2nd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Results have been updated in the first post. Looks like Chadwick has been too busy with his new girlfriend to keep up with his fantasy roadracing, which has caused him to slip into 2nd!

We're in the final transfer period now and have 4 GP races, 1 BSB and 1 SBK race weekend (2x races each) remaining. Best of luck everyone!!!

Chadwick929
October 2nd, 2012, 09:29 AM
:lol: Stupid Melandri!!

Desmodromico
October 2nd, 2012, 11:22 AM
More like stupid Kawasaki! Melandri did it to himself, my man Smilin Sykes got proper F'ed by his POS bike....

rybo
November 12th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Bump

Chadwick929
November 12th, 2012, 08:25 AM
No longer a fan of Crutchlow. :evil:

d_mob
November 13th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Here are the final results...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/407712_10151335962983169_281904754_n.jpg

So, Cooper didn't contribute, so I guess that means 2nd, 3rd & 4th are bumped to 1st (Rybo), 2nd (Wicky) & 3rd (MacClary).

You guys PM me your Paypal details and I'll shoot the winnings over ASAP.

Thanks --

PS... I could also bring cash to the MRA banquet and we could present the winners on stage! :lol:

Chadwick929
November 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM

So, Cooper didn't contribute, so I guess that means 2nd, 3rd & 4th are bumped to 1st (Rybo), 2nd (Wicky) & 3rd (MacClary).

Thanks --

PS... I could also bring cash to the MRA banquet and we could present the winners on stage! :lol:
I like the banquet idea. :lol:

Throttleroller277
November 13th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I could also bring cash to the MRA banquet and we could present the winners on stage! :lol:

:shock: We can??....

JimWilson29
November 13th, 2012, 06:01 PM

Thanks --

It's probably best that this is handled via Paypal. The awards ceremony this weekend is for recognizing achievements on the race track and those that supported it.

d_mob
November 13th, 2012, 06:59 PM

Thanks --

It's probably best that this is handled via Paypal. The awards ceremony this weekend is for recognizing achievements on the race track and those that supported it.

Jim, don't get so upset about coming in 28th out of 28. I was kidding...

Winners, PM me your Paypal info. I have Wicky's already.

T Baggins
November 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Captain Killjoy here...

Since this "isn't actually an MRA affiliated thing" I would prefer that this goes offline somewhere - like a Yahoo Groups or something - and maybe get a new name that doesn't include MRA in the title - especially if you plan on continuing this into next year.

Betting in a public forum is probably not super smart, and the MRA Board of Directors as an entity does not participate in, or condone this in any way. I did not realize you were betting or I would have intervened long ago...

d_mob
November 15th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Three things...

1. Yes, you are Captain Killjoy

2. Money sent to Rybowski and Wicky (1st / 2nd)
- Mark, get me your Paypal details and I'll send your payment ASAP

3. Feel free to delete the thread if you don't want it on the MRA site. Don't worry, I won't put effort into organizing this next year. :roll: