PDA

View Full Version : New Automotive Dyno Tuning shop in the Springs

benfoxmra95
December 30th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Hey Mra peeps,

If anyone out there needs a car or truck gas and diesel, dyno'd, or dyno tuned, please give me the chance to help you out.

At Precision Dyno in Colorado Springs, I have a Superflow Autodyn 30 in ground eddy current chassis dyno.

I am a dealer and authorized tuning center for SCT tuning products (www.sctflash.com) and Diablosport tuning products(www.diablosport.com). I have everything to do custom tuning files to load onto the Diablo Predator and SCT Xcalibrator.

We can do tuning for Ford, GM, Chrysler and imports as well. I can tune any standalone fuel injection systems as well such as the AEM, F.A.S.T., Accel XFI, and Apexi SAFC controllers.

I also have software to reflash and tune GM car/truck stock computers.

Our shop car a Turbo'd Mustang running a EFI Systems standalone fuel injection unit makes 630hp

My Personal mustang a 90 GT makes 663hp running a AEM standalone fuel injection system on E85 pump gas(ethanol), and 640hp on 91oct pump gas. 780hp with the nitrous hit. :shock:

Another shop project I am working on is a supercharged motor for a street car that will make 1000+hp, with the abiliity to be daily driven, and show up at the track and click off a low 8 sec pass.

Lastly I am doing Beta testing for a company in canada that is producing extremely small fuel injection computers and harness for motorcycles, called Microsquirt. Anyone interested in upgrading an older motorcycle to fuel injection should contact me.

The units are extremely small, a little bigger than a pack of cigarettes, and have the ability of using wideband o2 sensor input to run closed loop all the time. It also has auto tuning capabilites using a wideband o2 sensor input, so tuning would be a breeze even for the not so computer saavy.

MRA members will get a 50% discount on auto Dyno time and tuning.

See you at the banquet, you can't miss me, I'm the one with his hair on fire.

Ben

polar x
December 30th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Hey Ben, look for me at the banquet, I want to talk to you about alittle bit of extra HP and torque (for towing and MPG) on my duramax.

I was gonna buy a tuner, but if you already have the the stuff.....

benfoxmra95
December 31st, 2006, 02:36 PM
awesome, I'll look for you there.

dave.gallant
December 31st, 2006, 03:25 PM
I can honestly say that I have never been in a car that was so brutally fast as Ben's Mustang. Things like "this shouldn't be legal" come to mind when I think about that car...:)

R1Blue01
January 1st, 2007, 09:25 PM
Ben,
I am curious what you would charge per pull on the dyno? I have a car that I am curious to see what it is actually putting to the ground.

Thanks, Shane

benfoxmra95
January 2nd, 2007, 12:33 PM
3 dyno pulls $40 for MRA members, $75 for non MRA