PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Youth Leathers

ian022
February 6th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Looking for a set of used youth leathers for my little monster, He is riding a motard bike. I'm not at all sure about sizes, please educate me if possible. Rider is 10 years old this month, 4feet 6 inches and about 75lbs.
Thanks,
Ian

AdamandNoahsdad
February 6th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Is he racing with Colorado Supermoto Shootout? Rocky Mountain Mini Moto? What bike is he riding?
Adam is now 5' 3" and is wearing a size 40? He was shorter at the begining of last year and wearing the same leathers. We used dirt bike gear for years racing supermoto with really good luck. Kids tend to crash at lower speeds and good dirtbike gear including elbow pads, chest protector and good leather gloves will hold up pretty well. Alpinestars used to make some youth sized leathers but discontinued them this year. Sorry I can't help with a set of used leathers but if I can help with anything else, please let me know.

ian022
February 7th, 2012, 08:51 AM
He hasn't reaced motard yet, he raced quite a bit of MX in the past several years. He is still learning the motard, needs gear, etc...maybe he'll race next year. Still have work to do to the bike too, needs stiffer springs in the fork.

ian022
March 28th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Still looking for leathers, does anyone have some small adult sized leathers for sale?

T Baggins
March 28th, 2012, 03:32 PM
http://www.usgpru.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10407

and I posted your request on his ad - so hopefully you will connect.

ian022
March 28th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I've contacted him once - price was higher than advertised. Contacted him again.