PDA

View Full Version : Ninja 250R wheel size

Clarkie
February 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Can someone with a Ninja 250R (or a Ninja 250R rear wheel) measure the distance from one wheel spacer to the other including the cush drive?

To make it a little clearer :lol: either put a tape measure through the bearing where the axle would go and measure from the spacer that goes next to the brake caliper spacer, to the spacer on the outside of the cush drive. Even if the wheel is on the bike just stick a tape measure throught the spokes and eye-ball it. Just an approximate dimension in inches is ok (like 9" or 8 1/4") and then I can then convert it to a real measurement :D

For a project I have in mind.... Thanks.

Bueller999
February 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Rough eyeball = 197mm

Clarkie
February 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM
sweet thanks :D

Clarkie
February 4th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I want to build a CBR1000RR powered Gyro and try and get the MRA to create a class just for me, I cant fall off a Gyro :lol:

A shop I helped run back in Aussie used to import bikes from Japan (grey imports) and we brought in a few Honda Gyro's which were fun to play on. They leaned and steered like a normal motorcycle (sort of) to ride but you could stop and not have to put your feet down 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnl6MGmGAuk

Bartman
February 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
The Gyros were sick ass fun but I have not seen a running model in a while. Only you would make a big nasty version of one. :lol: Oh and if you do pull it off I want one.

AdamandNoahsdad
February 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Does anyone have the same info for the front wheel?

Bueller999
February 5th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Again, rough eyeball @ 150mm

AdamandNoahsdad
February 5th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks