PDA

View Full Version : Discounted Labor and Parts at Brighton Ford

Tumbleweed
December 27th, 2006, 12:19 PM
I have now worked out a MRA rate at Brighton Ford that is better than the deal I had before at Formby.

Labor rate for MRA members: $75.00 per flat rate hour
Discounted parts pricing: unable to give numbers right now but it is good. Think Fleet costs. :D

Just so you can have something to compare this to the normal labor rate here is $98.00 per flat rate hour. Formby is at $105.00 last time I checked.

I hope this can help everybody out a little.

Be sure to ask for:
Service Writer: Chris Lemke
Mechanic: Chris Weed (MRA #626)

The two of us will take good care of any MRA members. Not sure of all the logistics. If I know you then just come on in. If I don't then I wound recommend bringing in your MRA membership card for proof of membership.

If you have any questions that you would like to ask me regarding this post please call me at (303)261-2938.

To set up appointments, the direct line for Chris Lemke at Brighton Ford is (303)665-4446

Good Luck and I'll be seeing you at the track
Chris Weed

dave.gallant
December 27th, 2006, 12:51 PM
...I was more than happy when I had these guys work on my F350 at Formby, so I highly recommend Chris at Brighton Ford for those times when your race hauler is being a pain in the ass. :)

(disclaimer: I had no idea they were MRA members when I went there at first. Just passing along a big thumbs up for Chris!)

Tumbleweed
January 1st, 2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the thumbs up Dave. Glad I can help. :D