PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Re: Michelin Trackside Service and Sales

Vanmar Racing
January 10th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Vanmar Racing is happy to announce that 406 Racing (Jeff Healy) and Vanmar Racing will be working together for the 2012 season to provide Michelin Trackside support for the MRA !!!

Jeff Healy will attend and provide Michelin Race Tire Sales and Service at ALL MRA events for the 2012 season.

Jeff worked closely with Vanmar Racing in the 2011 season and looks forward to another season of camaraderie and racing with the MRA!

With the help of the other experienced Vanmar crew members, Jeff will carry on the 15 year tradition of supporting the MRA racers with the tires that have earned the most MRA Championships in the MRA history!

News Flash!!!

Michelin has introduced a complete new line of race tires !!!
The all new POWER CUP race tires are ready to win in 2012!

Also available, limited special "deals" on last years POWER ONES ! The race tire that won the most MRA Championships in 2010 and 2011 !!!

Vanmar Racing will continue to offer Sales and Service during the weekdays at their Denver shop location. Tammy 303-944-0334

Please contact Jeff Healy at 406-390-1966 to discuss your Michelin Tire needs for 2012 !!!

jeff healy
January 10th, 2012, 04:36 PM
As Tammy said, Vanmar Racing and 406 Racing will be teaming up for the upcoming season to make sure that those of you riding Michelin’s will have the support that you need both on and off the track! That being said, I am not as equipped to provide the traveling circus that they have supported in the past but I will be fully set up to sell tires, take care of the mounting and balancing, as well as answering any questions you may have come race weekend!

Due to the fact that I don’t have a 50 foot mobile shop, things will have to operate a little differently than they have in the past. I will need a little forewarning of who will be running Michelins and what you would like me to have at the track for you each weekend. I will have room for a few extra sets of the most common set up’s that I will bring for those that don’t plan as well but I will be fairly limited on extra inventory. So, if you let me know what you need for the weekend, it will be there with your name on it! I will also be set up to take checks, credit cards, or cash J at the track!

Enough business, now for the rest of the story for those of you that don’t know me! My name is Jeff Healy. I was born and raised in Montana and am still here! I started making the journey to CO to race in 2011 as a novice with the MRA. I was originally introduced to the MRA in a really round about way about 10 years ago. Being that MT has less people in the entire state than you guys have in Denver alone, we have a very small racing community here and even less race tire support. Back then I was working at Montana Ducati and racing at a tiny little ¾ mile track they call the “Nature Trail.” The people were in desperate need of race tires and tire knowledge! I ended up getting in touch with Vanmar and we ended up working together to get good tires and info to Montana! After some time working together, Mark had the idea to load the trailer, pack the family up and make a trek to MT to do a class and try and recruit some racers for the MRA! Of course he made sure to bring a couple ringers (Mr. Christman) to make sure we learned how the MRA likes to show up and destroy track records! J Fast forward to the summer of 2010. I had just bought a new Ducati Multistrada and figured I had better test the endurance aspect of it, so I set out on a journey from Montana to Key West, FL and back! 2 weeks and 7500 miles later on my way home, I found myself outside Denver with a tire so bald the cords were starting to show and 800 miles to go! I called Mark and Tammy to see what they had laying around for me! Add a couple cold beers waiting for me when I arrived and the discussion always turns to racing and Mark asked why I hadn’t made it to Denver to race with the MRA yet. I didn’t have a good answer so the plan came together for 2011! After racing the 2011 season with all of you, I came to realize that I wouldn’t go anywhere else no matter what the offer! You all became family to me and welcomed me like you had known me for years! In trade for all of you being so great, I feel this is my opportunity to give something back to all of you and I really look forward to the opportunity to work hard for all of you to make sure you have everything you need from Michelin for 2012!

I will be at the awards banquet in Feb. and look forward to the chance to talk to everybody about their plans for 2012 and beyond! Also if any of you would like to talk about tires or just shoot the bull you can always reach me on my cell at (406) 390-1966! Thanks again in advance for this opportunity!!

oldtimer
January 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Great news! Congrats to Vanmar and Jeff for keeping Michelin support in the MRA!

Christman29
January 10th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Congrats to Jeff and VANMAR and also to MICHELIN to have a great representative for 2012! I know Jeff will do an awesome job for ALL the MICHELIN riders!

jeff healy
January 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys!!! Can't wait for everything to start now!!