PDA

View Full Version : MRA needs some help this Thursday, Dec. 29th

JimWilson29
December 27th, 2011, 11:49 AM
We will be going through 30 years worth of MRA records that are currently being stored at VanMar this Thursday. We need some able bodies to help sort through 5 pallets of membership forms, medical releases, old season programs, etc. If you're off work this week and not planning on going to the free track day at HPR, we could sure use your help.
Novices- this will count towards your 2012 volunteer service requirements.

Please respond if you're interested in helping out. We will start around 9am on Thursday morning.

KFinn
December 27th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I will be at work Thur but if it goes into the late evening may be able to stop in and help.

t_jolt
December 27th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Has the MRA thought about going paperless with some of these documents?

This would eliminate the need for storage and we would have an electronic copy.

JimWilson29
December 27th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Our plan is to shred everything that contains medical or financial information and throw away everything that can be thrown away.

slo lee
December 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Jim, I can do it starting at 9 and I need to leave at 12 noon. Tell me where it is. I'll check this post in the morning. Dan

JimWilson29
December 29th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Huge thanks to Ray-Ray, Rybo, Louden ,Scott and Trina Dawson, Dan Foss, and Dennis Horgan for coming out this morning and helping get this knocked out!

slo lee
December 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the props, Jim. It was fun working with you all. Thanks for organizing it. Dan