PDA

View Full Version : Military To Arrest Americans Without Charge Or Trial

Islandermyk
December 7th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Thought I'd share this with you all....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HrXyLrTRXso#!

Islandermyk
December 7th, 2011, 08:10 AM
http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

JimWilson29
December 7th, 2011, 09:16 AM
You can thank Democrat Carl Levin for authoring it and the rest of the left wing majority of the Senate for pushing it through (although plenty of Republicans voted for it, too). Here's Obama's chance to improve his plummeting approval rating by vetoing it.

Islandermyk
December 7th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I hope your right about Obama vetoing it... and hope he doesn't approve it and keep this as his promise for "Change"

Otherwise... I'm selling all my race stuff and loading up on ammo :shock: :lol:

DOUBLE A
December 7th, 2011, 11:19 AM
& check this out....

http://derrickmiller.org/case/

The GECCO
December 7th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Here's the thing....has anyone actually READ the parts of the bill that do what these people say it does?

I can't say I read the entire bill (682 pages) but I DID read the entire table of contents (19 pages) and it looks like a pretty standard appropriations bill to me. I also read the part that people are freaking out about and it contains the following language:

(d) CONSTRUCTION.—Nothing in this section is in-
tended to limit or expand the authority of the President
or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military
Force.
and

(b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS
AND LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The require-
ment to detain a person in military custody under
this section does not extend to citizens of the United
States.
(2) LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—The require-
this section does not extend to a lawful resident
alien of the United States on the basis of conduct
taking place within the United States, except to the
extent permitted by the Constitution of the United
States.

Some people out there are just trying to get others riled up...

Islandermyk
December 7th, 2011, 01:08 PM
The sneaky part: this was attached to a vital military appropriations bill, so that no one can vote against it without appearing to be against our troops...devious f**kers...

Islandermyk
December 7th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Here's the thing....has anyone actually READ the parts of the bill that do what these people say it does?

I can't say I read the entire bill (682 pages) but I DID read the entire table of contents (19 pages) and it looks like a pretty standard appropriations bill to me. I also read the part that people are freaking out about and it contains the following language:

[quote](d) CONSTRUCTION.—Nothing in this section is in-
tended to limit or expand the authority of the President
or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military
Force.
and

(b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS
AND LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The require-
this section does not extend to citizens of the United
States.
(2) LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—The require-
this section does not extend to a lawful resident
alien of the United States on the basis of conduct
taking place within the United States, except to the
extent permitted by the Constitution of the United
States.

Some people out there are just trying to get others riled up...[/quote

Hope your right . I,d hate to sell my stuff ....

T Baggins
December 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Mike, if you'd quit speaking Spanish all the time and assimilate into our culture - this wouldn't be threatening to you. :wink:

Islandermyk
December 7th, 2011, 04:32 PM
OMG! That's to funny Tony... I mean... "Que?" LMAO!

benfoxmra95
December 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I can't say I read the entire bill (682 pages)

can you please :D

I'd like to know what its all about.

Glenn "Cliff notes" Conser :lol:

The GECCO
December 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM
I can't say I read the entire bill (682 pages)

can you please :D

I'd like to know what its all about.

Glenn "Cliff notes" Conser :lol:

Eff off, you effin effer!

coax
December 8th, 2011, 07:53 PM
It's a free country. That even means that some are free to wordsmith, post and make videos of half-truths, take things totally out of context ect... without fear of repurcussions, in most cases. There are so many regulations and/or laws governing behaviour for just about everything.

Intelligence Law- violate this and you end up under that sprawling resort in Kansas that begins with Fort.

Law of Land Warfare- violate this and you're in deep poo, but not as bad as the above.

Title 10- governs military Ops in coordination with civilian LEO. What can and can't be done and under what conditions.

The seperate Charters that govern both the CIA and FBI resposibilities for non-US and US persons and under what conditions those resposibilities are exercised.

The US Constitution and the cases that set historical precedence.

I'm no expert, but as I see it, there is no reason to panic UNLESS changes start being made to a couple of the above laws/regulations etc..., simeautaneously. We are more in potential peril from the political complacency and correctness that allows the threat to go unrecognized and unchecked because it offends more than anything else. I only want to herd farm animals as a hobby! That's my silly rant and I'm sticking to it.

Islandermyk
December 8th, 2011, 11:13 PM
It's a free country. That even means that some are free to wordsmith, post and make videos of half-truths, take things totally out of context ect... without fear of repurcussions, in most cases. There are so many regulations and/or laws governing behaviour for just about everything.

Intelligence Law- violate this and you end up under that sprawling resort in Kansas that begins with Fort.

Law of Land Warfare- violate this and you're in deep poo, but not as bad as the above.

Title 10- governs military Ops in coordination with civilian LEO. What can and can't be done and under what conditions.

The seperate Charters that govern both the CIA and FBI resposibilities for non-US and US persons and under what conditions those resposibilities are exercised.

The US Constitution and the cases that set historical precedence.

I'm no expert, but as I see it, there is no reason to panic UNLESS changes start being made to a couple of the above laws/regulations etc..., simeautaneously. We are more in potential peril from the political complacency and correctness that allows the threat to go unrecognized and unchecked because it offends more than anything else. I only want to herd farm animals as a hobby! That's my silly rant and I'm sticking to it.

Good call... I'll keep the bike and hopefully race it next year.. I hope to not see them changes anytime soon, but I will on the other hand be keeping an eye out on your herd of farm animals... SPAM and ramens aren't cutting it :lol: