PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Yamaha R6 Price Drop @ 4.5k

Shyman
December 1st, 2011, 05:02 PM
If you're as overextended as me...sorry. If not pony up some cash, take possession of this bike and at the very worst sell it back to a dealer and make $500-Dig it? Bike is completely unmodified w/ the exception of nice $250 clutch and brake levers shorties w/ 4 or 5 click out settings. A few pics will be posted soon. Mileage is 9107, the photo of the damage to the exhaust casing is cosmetic, and is the only wear and tear that isn't normal. I also have some circumferential zip leather's that I bought from a former MRA photographer (6'0" 170) that I'd like to dump as well. I bought them used for $300 but would take half. This is a painfully good deal. Don't miss out!

KFinn
December 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
You may want to put some more info on the bike up on the thread.

Race / Street
Safety wired
Race plastics or street
aftermarket parts and setup?

If you need me to help post up some pics, shoot them to me in an email.

craigslistnut @ gmail.com

KFinn
December 1st, 2011, 10:22 PM
Pics
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/craigslistnut/Linked%20Misc%20Photos/SCR_0015.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/craigslistnut/Linked%20Misc%20Photos/SAM_0252.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/craigslistnut/Linked%20Misc%20Photos/SAM_0253.jpg

TRK
December 3rd, 2011, 12:29 AM
I can loan you a tire pump.

Shyman
December 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
Can you tell my why, or how you've com up w/ this idea-tire pimp?

loujr
December 3rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
rear tire seems to be a tad low.... :oops:

PremiumBlend
December 4th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Broken footpeg as well...

Shyman
December 4th, 2011, 10:35 AM
True mr lojour...the rear tire was deflating as I took the pic. from thorns i rolled over on positioning the bike for the photo.

Other Truths-

Your favorite cartoon of all time-Thundar the Barbarian,

You think the acting in Transformers deserves an Emmy

Brabie Dolls make you anxious

[/quote]

loujr
December 4th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Other Truths-

Your favorite cartoon of all time-Thundar the Barbarian,

You think the acting in Transformers deserves an Emmy

Brabie Dolls make you anxious

Actually your "truths" are off...just like the pressure in your tire.

Thundarr the Barbarian is set in a future (A.D. 3994) post-apocalyptic wasteland divided into kingdoms or territories—the majority of which are ruled by wizards—and whose ruins typically feature recognizable geographical features from the United States, starting in New York City and working itself to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Mount Rushmore, San Francisco or Washington, D.C.

I am sure you are implying that because I have a thundercat avitar...however thundarr is way different than thundercats.

Thundercats- For generations, the Thunderians have lived and thrived in the kingdom of Thundera. However, one night the kingdom is attacked by the Lizard army, led by the evil sorcerer Mumm-Ra and Grune the Destroyer. After Thundera is destroyed, a small band of surviving Thunderians led by the young heir to the throne Lion-O (who wields the powerful Sword of Omens) flees in order to seek out the Book of Omens, which is said to have the knowledge needed to defeat Mumm-Ra. Even when they find it, they must keep the Book of Omens from falling into the wrong hands and find a way to defeat Mumm-Ra once and for all. After finding the book, the Thundercats have to find the three spirit stones before Mumm-Ra does.

See the difference?

Don't really care too much about transformers, although Megan Fox is hot!

Barbie Dolls are cool with me, my daughter and I play with them all the time!

Sorry for the blow to your attempt at being funny or whatever it was you were trying to accomplish.

Also I was just helping you out as to why you didn't understand what TRK meant by his post for the bike pump......
And that Sir is Truth..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

PremiumBlend
December 4th, 2011, 11:39 AM
If you rolled over some thorns and now have a flat tire let me know what tires you have so I know NEVER to get those tires.

Shyman
December 4th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Shnikies Btaman! Your Thundercats Hx is truly... impressive.

Tires are Last year's broken footpeg model

loujr
December 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Shnikies Btaman! Your Thundercats Hx is truly... impressive.

I can't the credit....Google helped.

ryan
February 14th, 2012, 03:54 PM
emailed you but no response. is this guy legit?