PDA

View Full Version : Chaplin Boots brother passed away this morning

cornerworkr
November 27th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Chaplain Boots brother, Ben, passed away this morning after a long illness. Please keep Boots in your thoughts and prayers.

Starter Bob

AdamandNoahsdad
November 27th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Bob
Sorry to hear about Boots' brother. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

T Baggins
November 28th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Bob, please send our thoughts and prayers to Boots and family.

KFinn
November 28th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Bob, please send our thoughts and prayers to Boots and family.+1
Very sorry to hear.

oldtimer
November 28th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Sorry to hear about Boots loss, our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

loujr
November 28th, 2011, 07:25 PM
This is very sad to hear. Hang in there Boots!

Fastt Racing
November 28th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Oh No. I'm sorry to hear about this. Boots, you are in my prayers pal!

Fairbanks
November 29th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Boots....You will always be remembered

truly a man's man. Not only was he hardcore back in the day. He was one hard working Guy. He was an incredibly humble and gracious man in his days that I knew him in the MRA.

Dude would ride the Hog to the races in 30 degree weather like it was nothing.......A real motorcycle man!

With that said I thought i'd start the Rip thread off with a story........

I remember back in about 2002 I brought my wife's Grandma Shirley to the races at second creek. She was on vacation from Arizona and basically hated being there and the whole motorcycle thing. Boots asked her if she was interested in taking a ride on his Harley..and spoke with her .....Like the true gentleman he was. He made her day. She always talked about that "nice man" and how she wish she would have been up for a ride.

All around American hero

Boots ......RIP

Ray-Ray
November 29th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Boots....You will always be remembered

truly a man's man. Not only was he hardcore back in the day. He was one hard working Guy. He was an incredibly humble and gracious man in his days that I knew him in the MRA.

Dude would ride the Hog to the races in 30 degree weather like it was nothing.......A real motorcycle man!

With that said I thought i'd start the Rip thread off with a story........

I remember back in about 2002 I brought my wife's Grandma Shirley to the races at second creek. She was on vacation from Arizona and basically hated being there and the whole motorcycle thing. Boots asked her if she was interested in taking a ride on his Harley..and spoke with her .....Like the true gentleman he was. He made her day. She always talked about that "nice man" and how she wish she would have been up for a ride.

All around American hero

Boots ......RIP

Hey Chirs - Boot's brother passed away NOT Boots!!

Sol Performance
November 29th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Sorry to hear the news boots. Thoughts are with you sir!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
November 30th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Hey Chirs - Boot's brother passed away NOT Boots!!

Yeah, no kidding. Reminds me of the Mark Twain quote, "Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."

At least Boots now knows what Chris think of him.

I'm sorry to hear of Boot's brother's passing. I know Boots would agree that it's especially tough for those of us left behind.

tomtom
November 30th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear the news Boots, be strong, your bro is in a better place now, pain-free. Prayers and thoughts to you and your family!

racer316
December 1st, 2011, 09:24 PM
My sympathies brother. Let me know if you need anything.

froth
December 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Our prayers are with Boots. xxoo Fred and Teri