PDA

View Full Version : Condolences to Jen and Rick Grosse

T Baggins
November 22nd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Hello All,

Jen has asked me to post this on their behalf to inform the members and hopefully avoid any of the "uncomfortable" questions and things next time you see them.

Unfortunately they had significant complications just prior to the delivery of their baby boy, and he did not survive.

Jen is home with family and Rick is just now getting back to work. Jen reports that they are doing as well as can be expected, and have plenty of support.

She has requested that you limit contact (at least in the immediate term) to well-wishes here in the forums and not inundate them with calls, e-mails, and texts. They are unable to respond to all of them and it is a somewhat upsetting reminder each time they receive one.

Thanks for understanding.

DOUBLE A
November 22nd, 2011, 10:24 AM
This is horrable news anytime, and even worse during the holidays. I hope it helps knowing that all of us are here for you guys if/when you need us. Sorry to both of you!

Fastt Racing
November 22nd, 2011, 12:41 PM
I'm praying for both of you during this somber time. I wish you both great memories of the precious time you had with the little guy during pregnancy. He will live on in your hearts forever. You have a ton of great friends in the MRA that are here for you.

marty
November 22nd, 2011, 01:00 PM
so sorry to hear the sad news, our thoughts and prayers go out to jen and rick

oldtimer
November 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family, so sorry for your loss.

Wyeth and Aaron

kfm61
November 23rd, 2011, 05:26 AM
Our thoughts are with you.

scott_tiller
November 23rd, 2011, 07:04 AM
Jen Jen,

Trina and I just read this and we are so sorry to hear this happened.

Bueller999
November 23rd, 2011, 07:38 AM
Horrible news :cry:

You guys are in our thoughts. So very sorry.

AdamandNoahsdad
November 23rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
So sorry to hear the sad news. We went through the same thing years ago and bounced back later with twins.( Yes, they are actually twins, even though they don't look alike. )

jmaher
November 23rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Very sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Joe

N1K
November 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
Very sad to hear :(
You two lets us know if ya need anything.

EdDuenez
November 23rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family, so sorry for your loss. We pray for you.

Electroman
November 27th, 2011, 01:40 AM
My heart hurts for you.

Wayniac
November 27th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Our hearts are heavy with sadness for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers, The Carmichael family.
Janina, Paige and Wayne

KFinn
November 28th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Very sorry to hear. Please let us know if and when we can help with anything.

Sprtbkbabe
November 28th, 2011, 01:27 PM
:( My thoughts are with you both!

loujr
November 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM
There are no words that can describe how much my heart hurts to hear this. You are in my thoughts. I don't know what else can be said.