PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer opportunity @ Performance Cycle Fri Nov 25th

JimWilson29
November 21st, 2011, 10:57 AM
Performance Cycle will be holding their annual Streetbike Parts & Apparel "After Thanksgiving" Super Sale. For those of you that don't know, this is when they mark down just about everything so they can make room for 2012 stuff. The sale takes place on Black Friday but also continues on Saturday.
The MRA will have a display at Performance Cycle this Friday starting at 9am. We are requesting Novice AND EXPERT RACERS as volunteers to man the display at this event. This will involve interaction with event attendees which includes speaking about the MRA, offering our flyer's to potential new racers and spectators, and adding them to our mailing list with our contact forms. There will be an emphasis on promoting our Super Street class to the local street riders.

Novices, this will count towards your 2012 volunteer hours.

Please respond to this post if interested.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/PerformanceCycle/2011/STREETFEST2011front.jpg

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/PerformanceCycle/2011/STREETFEST2011back.jpg

Throttleroller277
November 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM
I need to fine tune my schedule, but I may be able to help out one of the days.

JimWilson29
November 21st, 2011, 09:02 PM
I need to fine tune my schedule, but I may be able to help out one of the days.

Hey Jeff- I was planning on being there Friday only since that is their big sale day and when they get the most traffic.

Throttleroller277
November 22nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Ok. I'll see what I can do.

Fastt Racing
November 24th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I'll be there Jim. Do you want me to bring my bike also, or just show up to man the booth? Is there even anyone else helping or just Brownie batter? email fasttracing@aol.com with some info if possible, but either way I will meet you there for sure. Later buddy.

JimWilson29
November 26th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Big thanks to Dennis Stowers and Louden David for working yesterday's event at Peformance Cycle!

Fastt Racing
November 28th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Any time Jim. It was cool hangin out with you guys!