PDA

View Full Version : Bodywork

jmaher
November 10th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I need a new set of bodywork. What are the thoughts on bodywork? Armour Pro vs Armour Sig vs Sharkskinz? My hotbody pieces I bought were a pain.

Thanks!

Joe

JimWilson29
November 10th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Armour and Sharkskinz are both good. From my own personal experience, Sharkskinz has a little bit better fit and will hold up better in a crash.

TRK
November 10th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Armor pro is the best in the business

Bueller999
November 10th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Sharkskinz on my 250 were spectacularly easy fit, pre-drilled, fasteners for belly pan installed and solid. I didn't crash them so no feedback in that area.

Munch
November 10th, 2011, 05:09 PM
+2 for Sharkskinz

Mforza
November 10th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Try Motoforza :)

They have some major discounts over the winter! :)

jmaher
November 11th, 2011, 08:23 AM

No english version?

Joe

sheispoison
November 11th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Had Sharkskins for years and held up to a good amount of crashes. Switched to Armor Bodies last year and they were super easy to fit and feel lighter, but I haven't crashed them... yet.
carl

KFinn
November 11th, 2011, 11:10 AM
but I haven't crashed them... yet.
carlwe'll get on that already.

sheispoison
November 11th, 2011, 11:44 AM
we'll get on that already.
My fingers that still don't bend right can definitely wait.

R1-2NV
November 11th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I sell Armour Bodies and can tell you they are really tough and take a beating. A couple of my racers smashed them good and they held up.
However they are a bit more than other brands but you get what you pay for.

Hit me with a PM and I will get you pricing if you need it.

Madison

MAD-MOTO

ZiaThunder
November 11th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Had Sharkskins for years and held up to a good amount of crashes. Switched to Armor Bodies last year and they were super easy to fit and feel lighter, but I haven't crashed them... yet.
carl

I tell you that they do crash well... I've got a set that's been down a few times and it held up great.

LMsports
November 12th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Armour Bodies, Sharkskinz, Catalyst are the three brands that I think are the pinnacle of bodywork fit, finish, and durability. Each of those companies offer premium bodywork that will fit straight out of the box and require minimum prep to paint. Armour happens to be the least expensive so usually seems to be the obvious choice. Their pro series bodywork is amazing but their signature series offers extra reinforcement in the mounting areas etc. I think they are the best.

Mforza
November 12th, 2011, 11:33 PM

No english version?

Joe

Not yet :(

Email my brother Zdenek with whatever you need Motoforza.info@seznam.cz