PDA

View Full Version : CBR600RR '07-'09 Race Bike -WTB

nobasin
November 3rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Just putting some feelers out to see if anybody knows of this bike floating around for sale in any of the rest of the country's race clubs. (I have been lurking on some other boards and ebay, and not much luck so far). Not too many people riding Honda's anymore in the MRA (at least 600's). Looking for an already race prepped bike, supersport legal. Minimal (or no) motor mods preferred.

If anybody has any leads, let me know.

Mike-

DOUBLE A
November 3rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Wera classifieds!

cosp600rr
November 3rd, 2011, 09:57 PM
I have one. Dont know what you are looking to spend or even if I am ready to sell it but I am going to throw it out there anyway.

2007 cbr 600. fully race preped. Stock motor would be supersport ready if the slipper clutch wasnt in it. Bike runs perfect and handles great. its set up for dunlops right now and has been dyno tuned. I have all the paperwork for the parts and all the receipts.

Stm slipper clutch
power commander
ignition module
quick shifter
factory pro shift star
full Arrow exhaust
ohlins triple shock
ak-20 traxxion dynamics cartridges
woodcraft clip-ons
woodcraft rearsets
woodcraft case covers both sides
woodcraft frame sliders
yoyodyne faring stay
gpr steering damper
speigler steel braided brake lines
ferodo brake pads
vortex sprockets. several for front and rear
e racings bodywork. could use new paint has some scratches.

Probably some things I am missing but you get the general idea.

joe859
November 4th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Check it out! $2500 for an '08! I guess that's because it's a Honda...

http://manhattan-kansas.olx.com/like-new-2008-honda-cbr600rr-2700-miles-iid-123189569

nobasin
November 5th, 2011, 02:24 PM
pipe down there joe. :-)

didn't you read the post? "already race prepped bike." though i suppose if you got that bike for that price you could turn it into a decent racebike for an additional few thousand. but that bike is way under market price, something can't be right about that. i need something that's already built and includes some essential race day spares and that sort of thing as well, so i'm still trying to go that direction. couple rr's on wera classifieds but either a bit out of my price range or crashed too many times.

Geoff85
November 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Erion is advertising Benny Solis's AMA bikes I think on the Road racingworld web site I think in the 10K range. not bad Graves wants 20K for their 2011 bikes

joe859
November 5th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Hey, I'm trying to help. Here's one that's totally race-prepped, and then some. Well, it's got a CBR 600rr motor in there, anyway. And only 55,000. Euros.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/joe77gw/Vyrus_986_M2_03.jpg