PDA

View Full Version : 2007 R6 SuperSport Rocket - SOLD!!!

mgarvey661
October 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
It really is for sale this time.

2007 R6 fully race ready [salvage title], bill of sale only
Motor (fully SS legal)
has all the goodies that you would expect, and can SS-legally have: decked head, degreed cams, ceramic tranny bearings, balanced crank, case covers, yec kit ecu, exhaust, PC III etc...

i have maps for pump, U4, and MR9.
this motor made 122 hp on MR9!!

Suspension
ohlins [billet] TTX rear (that's the really limited pricey one)
ohlins cartridges up front (.95 springs)

Misc
braided lines
adjustable crg levers
woodcraft clip ons
woodcraft rear sets
dynojet quick shift
erv3 chain
Ohlins steering damper

Armour Bodies Body work with spare upper
A few spare tires and a good bit of spares (levers, and such)

This bike is still FAST... just didn't have the time to put together a full season this year and assume it will be the same next year. So just taking a break for a while.

Bike is currently at Faster... you can stop by for a look and talk to those guys about it. New subframe, tank, screen, and tail after crash at round 5.

email me for pictures.

Thanks, Martin. martin@tasteofphilly.biz

KFinn
October 11th, 2011, 03:52 PM
email sent.

Chadwick929
October 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Can anyone tell me how to post pics? Otherwise, email me for pictures.
link to image

mgarvey661
October 12th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Wicky - I tried that, at least I think I did, and it didn't work! Anyone want to give me a lesson in this stuff? I'll pay you in cheesesteaks :)

KFinn
October 12th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Wicky - I tried that, at least I think I did, and it didn't work! Anyone want to give me a lesson in this stuff? I'll pay you in cheesesteaks :)I sent you an email about the bike and about sending me the pics and I'd do it for you. If you prefer PM, I can do it that way too. Do you already have them uploaded to a site? send me the main link to the gallery and I will go in that way and add them.

Did you get my email about the bike?

mgarvey661
October 12th, 2011, 02:01 PM
@KFinn... replied

Bartman
October 12th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Mr Finnigan this bike would take your riding to whole new levels you need it.

jeff healy
October 12th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Mr Finnigan this bike would take your riding to whole new levels you need it.

And that is why I'm am officially against the idea :) It would be scary what you could do with this bike!

KFinn
October 12th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Posting the pic for him....
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/craigslistnut/ToPBikepic.jpg

Even though I hope none of you others lusting after it get her before I can find a way. :D

Chadwick929
October 13th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Damn! I wanted the cheesesteak!! :lol:

mgarvey661
October 14th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Bump... lots of interest, but money talks!!

mgarvey661
October 14th, 2011, 05:34 PM
When Martin called me about buying his bike last year I said do what ever you have to do but buy it NOW. It is a top tier bike for sure, alittle rashed right now but most of the parts are here to put it back together and make her pretty again.

Thanks for the help Bart! :D

And, for the record, ALL the parts are there to get her shiny and new! Just needs to be thrown together. New screen, new gas tank, new subframe, new fairing stay, new tail section (Armour Bodies painted (professionally)), new upper also painted professionally, new brake lever. It's all there. Just needs a new rider to put her on the podium in whatever class you're racing!

Fastt Racing
October 14th, 2011, 06:53 PM
I'm a little concerned about what Finne-ginger could do on this bike also.... Don't worry Jeff your big cc cheater bike will beat up on us regardless of what 600 some odd cc bike we are all riding, hahaha :D

mgarvey661
October 16th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Sale pending :-D

mgarvey661
October 17th, 2011, 09:22 PM
This time next year they'll be calling him "win again" Finnegan!! Good luck Kevin.

KFinn
October 18th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks for everything Martin

Fastt Racing
October 18th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Dang it!