PDA

View Full Version : Banquet?

Kickstand
November 29th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Tim and/or Kip

Any info yet on Corner worker tickets for the Banquet? How is it going to work this year. Same as usual? Any changes?

Tawny

The GECCO
November 29th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Tawny, relax about the banquet, we've got it covered....

Kickstand
December 27th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Ok, so I relaxed about the banquet & didn't post anything else.

Its now 3 days away from when the tickets have to be purchased by and I still have not heard anything. I haven't seen any postings or received an emails about it.

Tawny

The GECCO
December 27th, 2006, 10:30 AM
The top ten workers:

1. Bob Heaton
2. Kip Book
3. Jeff Hayes
4. Tawny Amati
5. Matt Amati
6. Michelle Moore
7. Rich Daniels
8. Curtis Elmore
9. Lincoln Todd
10. Steve McMath

Will each receive a pair of tickets to the banquet when I mail them out. If your mailing address has changed recently or you want them sent somewhere else please let me know ASAP.

Kickstand
December 27th, 2006, 10:38 AM
new address:
1485 Falcon Valley Hts #206
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

Since we both rank, will we each receive a pair of tickets?

tawny

KipBook
December 28th, 2006, 07:09 AM
That depends, are you both dating other people already? The purpose of getting a pair of tickets is so the named on the top ten can bring their significant other. It's costing the MRA enough as it is to comp the top ten wo/ letting us bring our dates... as much as we love and deserve to be comped, it still costs.

Kickstand
December 28th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I was just curious Kip. No Kip, were dating other people yet

Timmay!
December 28th, 2006, 10:42 AM
:lol: Good one Kip.. We need to start talking about the new season. I would like everyone to think of ideas on how to recruit and retain more workers... All suggestions are welcome, if you want you can send them to my inbox. And no Lincoln, no hookers... :roll:

The GECCO
December 28th, 2006, 12:38 PM
How about a pair of strippers? I'll bring these

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/TheGECCO/8388.jpg

KipBook
December 31st, 2006, 12:49 PM
What more could anyone ask for.... We get the best seats in the house (although we rarely get to use a seat), we get free lunch, free beer after the races are done, free hotel rooms, and we get to spend a weekend away from work and stresses of life and watch some kick ass racing and get compensation to do it. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. We just need to get the word out that it's not work and that we don't do it for the money... we just love this @#$%!!!

Hotrod
January 16th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I quit.

How's that, Tim?
:D

I'll teach you to get between me and my hookers!

Timmay!
January 19th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I quit.

How's that, Tim?

Kip, could you please call the Denver detox center, the special Olympics committee, or the Trinidad Trans gender association to see if they could find us a replacement for Lincolon? :P