PDA

View Full Version : Miller race footage

jeff healy
October 4th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Got some great video of the races this weekend on my gopro but it was set to record upside down! after watching it last night hanging my head off the couch and all the blood running to my head I figured I would ask someone that has used these how to fix it!! Any ideas?

Fastt Racing
October 4th, 2011, 08:44 PM
:shock:

cosp600rr
October 4th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Its a setting in the camera. You have to fix it before you record then when you download it to your computer it will be correct. The directions are in your manual on how to flip it depending on how you mount it. Don't know if you can flip it in the editing progam or not.

snowblaze506
October 5th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Did you get some footage of me throwing rocks at you guys to keep you behind me into the attitudes? Worked on Rybo (Sorry, but had to do something with you on the new ride :oops: ) Great trip over to MMP.

Casey
MRA#75

jeff healy
October 5th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Haha Casey I was in front of all that I think but I did notice in a bunch of Brians pics that there were a bunch of rocks in the attitudes it looks like! Better go tag yourself in those pics :)

jeff healy
October 5th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Also I figured out that I had to buy the pro upgrade for quicktime to flip the video now I just need to figure out how to save it in the right format! I hate computers! Once I flip the video and watch it in quicktime, I save it and try and watch the saved file and it says its not a supported file version!! Then why did it let me save it that way! Stupid! LOL

Yeeker
October 6th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Mpeg Streamclip software (freeware) can flip it ane save in many formats. I think i have some upside down footage of you!