PDA

View Full Version : All Motorcycle Show N Go @ PPIR this Saturday Oct 1st

JimWilson29
September 26th, 2011, 03:25 PM
The MRA will have a display set up this weekend at the All Motorcycle Show N Go at PPIR. We would love to have racers come out with your bikes to represent your club.
Hey novices, if you didn't get your community service hours done, this is a perfect opportunity for you!

http://goppir.com/images/allmc.jpg

Event Description:
The inaugural All Motorcycle Show 'n' Go at PPIR will take place Saturday October 1st from 10am-5pm. Registration and move-in for show bikes is from 8am-10am
Admission to the show is Free as is parking. All Motorcycle parking will be in the infield area of the track. There will vendor displays, show bikes, race bikes, antiques, scooters,
Heroz Stunt team performances, exhibitions by the Motorcycle Road-racing Association, and Motorcycle Rodeo events. We will have lots of great food and the Coors Light Beer Garden.

jbrowning
September 27th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Give me a shout if you all need help setting up. I live less than 10 minutes from PPIR.

Jim

COS Mille
September 28th, 2011, 09:22 PM
What time you planning on being there?

T Baggins
September 29th, 2011, 08:06 AM
I plan on being there by 9:00ish

We really need a good handful of bikes on-hand as they want us to do a 15 lap mock race at 1:00 to show the spectators what we do...

Anyone available to come down and participate in just that portion?

monument mike
September 30th, 2011, 08:00 PM
8) sounds like fun...count me in !

JimWilson29
October 1st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Huge thanks to Wendell Huston, Michael Jones, Bob Rayburn, Erik Peat, Jeff Brown and Tony Baker for volunteering today. The show had a great turnout and we created a lot of interest during our exhibition race, including handing out 2012 schedules. :D