PDA

View Full Version : End of season thank you!!

jeff healy
September 22nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Just want to give a huge thank you to everyone in the MRA for making my first season racing with you the most amazing thing in my life! A special thanks to the Schellinger family with Vanmar for all of your encouragement, housing, and everything you did for me this season, Brownie for making me feel at home from day one and for all the help putting the Vanmar pits together so many times :). Rob Christman for all the encouragement and help learning all the new tracks, ST and the crew at Boulder MS for the entertainment and use of tools at most every round :), Jeremy Widmann for pushing me to improve at every round and giving me something to shoot for, Shannon for doing tech friday nights to make all of our lives easier sat. morning, along with Rybo, Hollywood, Aaron, Sam, Mike Hellersted, Charlie Coyner, Chris Fuller, Bree, Jon Glafke, Renee, Ken, Steve, and the 100 of you that I forgot to mention!! On top of this list I want to thank all the corner workers, EMT's, everyone in the raceday office, and all the behind the scenes staff and board members that make this happen for all of us!! I can't wait to come back next year with that shiny new white # plate and get schooled all over again in the next level!!!! See you all next season!!!

Sincerely,

"Montana"

Throttleroller277
September 22nd, 2011, 11:36 AM
You did a great job this season Montana! Your dedication to traveling to Colorado all year long was awesome. For those of us that have raced out of state for complete seasons, we understand how hard that can be sometimes!!

Glad you had fun, and that you are "hooked"!! See you at the Banquet!

jeff healy
September 22nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
sounds great! See you then!