PDA

View Full Version : Suomy Apex Sale! GET IN NOW!

303 cycle
September 12th, 2011, 06:30 PM
We are doing a great in store special on the Suomy Apex line of helmets. I have 20+ in stock in different color schemes. Solids to the Tornado, Cool Silver, Cool Red, Fabrizio graphic as well. All the helmets we have show a manufacture date of July 2010. Perfect for a back up helmet or your main helmet! These things only weight a little over 3lbs!

IN STORE PRICE $225 to MRA members, thats over $100 in savings on a great helmet! In fact I will be wearing one of these next year in the MRA so believe me when I say I love Suomy. You can not get so much helmet for such little $$$. This is a limited time offer and only while supplies last so call or stop down today before this deal goes away!

The Apex is the latest contribution to the Suomy race legacy. A new light-weight Carbon, Aramid fiber composite shell, makes it the lightest production race helmet on the market. This is a true race ready helmet that does not sacrifice on quality or style. If you make this your first Suomy, we guarantee it will not be your last.

Features:

* Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone (DVRC)
* Advanced Channeled EPS for optimum venting
* Sound absorbing polymers
* 3 shell sizes for ultimate fit
* Removable, washable comfort liner and 3D cheek pads
* Interior made with CoolMax Active fabric: Light-weight, moisture wicking, breathable fabric keeps the rider cool, dry and comfortable
* Oversized sponge cervical neck roll
* Safety lock visor system
* Anti-fog/anti-scratch face shield

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/303cycle/IMG_1024.jpg