PDA

View Full Version : Dainese Puma gear exclusively at MAD-MOTO !!!!!!

R1-2NV
September 9th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Hey as you know MAD-MOTO has been selling a ton of PUMA race boots.
We are pleased to let you know that along with being the only place you can buy the Puma race products in Denver that we were also selected by Puma to carry the Dainese Puma gear. You may of seen David Mobley in one of the suits in the early part of the season. As Dave and I have a personal friend that designs the race boots and ect for PUMA in Germany. He was one of the first people in the US to have the suit (lucky bastard)

MAD-MOTO will have the full line of race suits and 2 piece suits, gloves and boots of course. Please email or call the shop to find out more. I will have a racer discount of course. The suits and other stuff will be here next Wednesday.

I will post of pics of the product later today or in the am. As with Dainese you will find the best quality and safety in the biz. Come in next week and see the new products that you can only get at MAD-MOTO

Thanks as always for the support.

Steve Madison
www.madmoto1.com

DUCDOC
September 9th, 2011, 05:57 PM
As I sit here still waiting for a pair of gloves............ :?:

R1-2NV
September 9th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Gabe calling u now. :shock: :oops:

peromoto
September 9th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Good for you Steve. Rock on!

d_mob
September 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Pimp gear, being sold in a pimp shop, by a pimp dude.

Congrats on the new line in the shop Steve, I'm sure it will sell well for you.

For anyone interested, the suit I have is GREAT. Mine isn't perforated though, which is my only complaint. I think that is b/c it is a "euro" model and it is a bit colder and rainy across the pond.

I've crash-tested it twice now and you can't even tell. :roll:

DUCDOC
September 15th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Thank you!