PDA

View Full Version : Need help registering and using a credit

CaneZach
September 8th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I had to back out of round 3 at HPR. I went in, filled out my info, and received a credit which I'm now trying to use for PPIR. The problem is, I can't seem to pre-register and use the credit I have. Can anyone give me a hand?

T Baggins
September 8th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Would help tremendously if you'd post up your actual name - There's no "CaneZach" in the MRA database... :oops:

Lisa Gaimara - Treasurer is the one you need to talk to. She's the one in charge of all the money stuff and credits.

lgaimara@gmail.com

CaneZach
September 8th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Sorry, I thought using my number (305) in my signature would have sufficed. Eric Zachareas.

I've emailed Lisa, but she is undoubtedly busy. When I spoke with her before the four-hour endurance race, she said I had to turn off auto-pay and use my credit, but I can't find an option for using a credit.

T Baggins
September 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
yeah, our system tracks everyone by name - no reference of the number in an "search" field unfortunately...

I'll ping Lisa to see if the credit has been posted properly, 'cause it "should" show up when you to to the final payment screen.

CaneZach
September 8th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Thanks, Tony.

T Baggins
September 9th, 2011, 08:44 AM
If you can't get it sorted out by this evening, go ahead and register and pay the full amount, and we'll get you a check or something at the event.

Thanks Zach!

DOUBLE A
September 9th, 2011, 09:38 AM
or something.... that means you will likely get one of Tony used take off's & a friendly laugh! haha just kidding

T Baggins
September 9th, 2011, 09:42 AM
or something.... that means you will likely get one of Tony used take off's & a friendly laugh! haha just kidding

I was thinking "something" more like a reach-around... :shock: :oops: :lol:

CaneZach
September 9th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Tony, the credit appeared on my account, so I'm good to go. Thanks for your help. Oh, and as far as the reach around goes, thanks but no thanks. I'd say a friendly handshake at the track would suffice, but I don't know where your hands have been, so I'll just wave from a safe distance away :lol: