PDA

View Full Version : m1gp 24 hr race......

HAMMER
September 8th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Schram, Kionka , Orlando , tittle , tally and I are in rout .... Wish us luck ..

Parts 411 team & team patriot .... Can you say Colorado domination....

jeff healy
September 8th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Kill em!!

Bueller999
September 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Good luck guys!

DOUBLE A
September 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Get safe, go fast, take chances, dont crash, WIN! , & have fun!

steamboat27
September 8th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Kick some Ass guys !

Throttleroller277
September 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Last year we (Team Patriot) won by almost 70 laps!! Don't let me down... sorry I am unable to contribute this year. 8)

AdamandNoahsdad
September 8th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Good luck guys. Keep us posted on how things are going.

HAMMER
September 9th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Won't let ya down brownie... Let's see if me and schramster can get Ricky up to speed on this thing ...... Ya right ... He can ride a 2x4 to a championship .. not to worried .. its on ...

Thankx wade h.( Blake youngs suspension guru... And elbows ) for letting us molest your house and garrage to get the bike dialed ...

Weather is fan ..... Tastic .I love cali ...

HAMMER
September 12th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Soooo....

Schram did the la mans start ... He followed Jason perez on his nsr for a wile and stayed out longer putting us in first over all ..Ricky o was up to speed in no time at all and we all were running laps under a minute... we continued to do longer stents than everyone putting us about 7-10 laps up ..... My turn was up and I started to run some goods laps and pick off a bunch of riders .. the bike was shifting funny kinda and going into false neutral after about 45 min... I could still ride it if I was real positive with my shifting .I saw the "roho" Jason perez 's team. Who was in 2nd so I wanted to pass them and Gain a lap .. I passed em and they followed me for a few laps .. I was coming out of turn 2 wen I wen to shift from 2 -3 gear and the bike hit a false neutral and the roho bike rearended me and we crashed ... I tried to restart the bike and roll but it wouldn't go into gear so I pushed it back into the pit and Wade pulled the cover off the clutch to see if there was something we could fix and Ricky noticed the nut on the primary gear was loose ... ( so if ya leaned the bike to the right it would slide down the shaft putting the bike in. False neutral if you took the load off the motor .. so wade fixed it and we were able to go back out but we lost over a half hour and we now down by 27 laps .. everyone kicked ass and rode hour long stents and chipped a few laps off ..it was my turn again and since I got wadded I felt bad and wanted to make up some time so we filled the tank and I ran as long as I could... 2hrs and 25 min ( holly shit that was long ) of consistant 58-59s and got us within 9 laps ... After that we all started running 1:20 - 1:50 min stents but roho caught on and started running longer and the were sending out there ringers ( perez and some little 12 yr old kid were running 57s and the kid even did one 55 witch was insain) and our little kid Danny "danger" crashed In turn one and we had to do some repairs that cost us 10 or so laps putting us back around 22 .. Ricky did a 1:55 min session and so did I and we got withen 5 laps and schram was next and was gonna run a long session .. it was like 7am so it was still cool so the long session shud be no issue ( BTW racing and seeing the sunrise was epic) so shram went out and ran about a hour and got us up front ..........

And the motor went ......... 20 hrs ... Almost boys

Good times and riding Ricky o, mike k , Tracy s, daniel c.... And wade is the pit board and wrench guru ....

Next year we shall try again .....

AdamandNoahsdad
September 13th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Its ironic that you said they sent out their "ringers" when you guys brought Ricky Orlando. Why does this make me think of you guys trying to fix the special olympics? (Jeffy Orlando?)

Good race report even though we could have used a few updates during the race just to add to the drama for those of us sitting at home. I can't believe you did a 2hrs 25 min stint. Holy leg fatigue batman!

That sucks about the motor quitting. Any word on what actually failed?

I think the quality of riders and the resources dedicated to this race is fantastic. It just proves that true racers don't need to be on the latest, fastest superbike. Its the thrill and challenge of competing that is important. Is Mr Orlando going to be buying a mini now?

HAMMER
September 13th, 2011, 09:58 AM
My phone had no service at willow ... I wanted to ... And the motor was improperly broken in and was burning oil ... It ran out .. even tho we did a full oil change about 6 hrs in wen we did the tranni work ....

HAMMER
September 13th, 2011, 09:59 AM
O mentioned something about a ninja 250 ....

Bueller999
September 13th, 2011, 03:13 PM
He could step on Cesmat's :shock:

AdamandNoahsdad
September 22nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
Don't forget, the last RMMM race is this Sunday the 25th at Bandimere. Its the last race of the season. The points are close in a few of the classes. It would be great to see more of the guys from the 24hr race out there this weekend.
Does anyone have a mini to loan to Ricky Orlando? I'm sure he's not busy this weekend. We also haven't seen Tracy Schram all year, so it would be great if he would show up also. Brownie?

HAMMER
September 24th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Last round of miniz... Do it

Throttleroller277
September 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
If I didn't have plans I would love to be there... Sorry to let you down